Chapter 44💜

I drove back to the motel and I walked up to our room. I opened our door and walked in and saw fairy lights on the ceiling and a trail of petals leading to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Shawn standing there looking cute and handsome. "Shawn this is beautiful" I said walking over to him. Shawn didn't say anything to me he just kissed me like I was his air and he needed to breathe. This was like no other, so passionate, so loving. I couldn't wait anymore so I took of his shirt and he took of mine and soon we were both naked and making out in the bath full of rose petals.
We kissed had sex... lots and spoke about nothing important. Me and Shawn decided to experienced new things in sex and thank god we did. A few hours later me and Shawn got into bed and I was on top of him as we kissed. Shawn then let out a moan, I find it super hot when he does. Shawn placed his hands on my cheeks as we kissed and I ran my hand through his hair. "Are we doing this again?" Shawn asked with a smirk. "Of course we fucking are" I replied.

The next morning I woke up in the arms of Shawn. I looked up at him and he was already awake, not looking at me just looking into midair. "Morning Shawn" I said as I kissed his lips. "Morning Mols" He said as he hugged me. For the rest of the day me and Shawn spent it together in bed lounging about. I couldn't ask for anything better than this.