Chapter 70💜

I told Jessica how I've been really sick and dizzy all day.
"You don't think your pregnant, do you?" She asked. "Pregnant? Of course not" I said smiling. "Besides I'm not that stupid" I added. "And this has only been one day" I also added. "Jesus no need to get all defensive" Jess said. "But if you was, what would you do?" She asked. "Oh I don't know, have it? Get an abortion? I don't really think about if I was pregnant to be honest" I said to her. "It's just a thought" Jess said. "Look I came her to Be cheered up not to be put down again" I said. "Sorry sorry" Jess said smiling.
That night I kept thinking about what Jess said, could I be pregnant? It was dark and Jess was asleep but I couldn't, even if I was really tired my head was racing with thoughts. I felt super thirsty so I quietly got up and walked to the kitchen, her house was so big I felt like I'd been walking for ages. I walked in and poured myself a cup of water and thought for a second about the possibility of me and Shawn having a baby. No, I'm not pregnant besides me and Shawn always use protection. I walked back to Jess's room when I hit my toe on the corner of the door, "shit" I said. "Why does this stuff always happen to me?" I said. I made my way back to Jess's room and before I knew it, I was asleep.
"What the hell Mol?!" I heard Jessica yell. "What?" I mumbled as I woke up. "You didn't tell me you were on my period?!" She said. "I'm not" I replied. "Yes you are! You've leaked on the sheet!" Jess said. "What?" I said as I sat up and looked at it myself, I had bled on the sheets. "I'm so sorry! I didn't, I didn't know I was on my period! I'll clean it!" I said. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.