Chapter 64💜

"Shawn, what happened to your face?" She asked. "Mhh?" I said. "Your face, what happened?" She asked. I totally forgot about my face and having a bruise across my cheek. "Oh um well I hit my head when I got into the car yesterday" I said. I couldn't tell her that her ex came and hit me. "Mhh strange that" she said. "Why?" I asked. "Because Archie also has a bruise on his face too" she said. "You've seen him?" I asked. "Well yeah, we're still friends Shawn" Molly said. "Oh" I said. I don't know why but a small part of me didn't like that she was still taking to her ex considering he hates me. "So you both got into a fight?" She asked. "He came to my house and...yeah we did" I said. Molly rolled her eyes, "Well I'm sorry on behalf of Archie" she said as she leaned closer to me, I didn't know that we become any closer physically. "Molly I don't want to loose you" I said. "Shawn? You're not going to loose me" she said looking at me. "I know we were planing on taking things slow but-." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a box.
MOLLYS POV:
Shawn pulled out a small box from his pocket which had a pink bow on the corner and then handed it to me. I looked over at him and he looked at me. "Open it" He said with a smile. I smiled and then focused my attention back on the box and opened it. There was two rings, one had a diamond on it and the other was a simple silver ring but on the inside it had written "Her king" and the other with the diamond said "his queen".
"Shawn this is, they're beautiful!" I said. Shawn smiled and then he reached for the diamond one and he too my hand in his and put the ring on my ring finger. "It's a promise ring and this is to show you that I'm yours and only yours" Shawn said as I then put his ring on his finger. "Shawn they must of cost a fortune!!" I said still looking at the large diamond. "Mollys it's fine, it's for you" He said. I felt a tear stream down my face and Shawn wiped it away. "I love you Okay, and I'm never letting you go, not now not ever" he said as he hugged me and held me close to him.