THANK YOU!

this is a very belated message that i should've written a long time ago.

snapchat has been completed for months, and honestly i'm not happy with it. however it seems to me that you guys are, and i'm happy about that.

i just want people to truly enjoy my works, because the feedback is what i want.

thank you so much for reading this book, either when i was writing it or even now, because for some reason people still do.

thank you for all of the nice comments, or any comments. i have barely gotten any hate on my works, and i'm glad for that.

thank you for over 150,000 reads. it is absolutely insane to me. i had an old wattpad account where i wrote tanner braungardt fanfiction (lol sue me). i wrote one story, and it got 30k+ reads. i thought it was so crazy and i was mentally freaking out. imagine how i feel now. i know i don't show it, but whenever i see the number of reads or comments or votes this story has, i smile a lot. personally, it's not just about the reads, it's the fact that i get thousands of comments telling me how much people love it.

some of you guys literally comment at least once on every chapter. it's crazy.

so thank you. thank you for the support. thank you for the love. thank you for making me feel as if i am something. thank you for making me feel as if i have a reason to be here. thank you for making me happy with myself.

thank you for continuing to support me through multiple books, as some of you do.

i know you probably don't believe me, but if you've ever commented on one of my stories, i remember you.

some of you guys read this book, then follow me, then read all my other books. it's crazy, and it makes me so happy that you enjoy my writing.

alright, i'm done now. but thank you.

actually, no. i have one more thing to say.

if you ever, and i mean ever, need anything i am here. if you're feeling sad, or worthless, or happy, or angry, or bored, or numb, message me. i will listen to anything you want to tell me. i love making new friends, and i love talking to people.

you can pm me on here, or message me on instagram. @/zumannlily. i also have two twitters: @/peachzumann @/fellocherry.

i love you all, and thank you!