( o. ) where it all began

"Lily, truth or dare?" Molly asks, slowly spinning in a black office chair.

"Truth." Lily replied as she fiddled with her fingers.

"Is it true that you slept with four guys this year?" Molly narrows her eyes. She pushes her platinum blonde hair behind her ears as she asks the question they've all been dying to know.

"No! I only slept with one!" Lily shouts, her eyes bulging out of her head.

"Hm... are you sure about that?" Molly raises an eyebrow, "Because quite a few people are saying you were with more than one."

"Yes, I'm sure!" The older girl scoffs. "Aria, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I smirk, wondering what the brown haired girl could come up with.

Molly leans in to whisper something in Lily's ear, most likely giving her an idea for a dare.

"Ooh," Lily softly replies. "I dare you to send a snapchat to Finn Wolfhard—"

"Pfft, okay." I laugh as I take out my phone.

"Without a shirt on." She finishes.

"I mean.. it's not as if he'll ever see it, so okay."

I stand hesitantly before walking to the bathroom. The girls follow me, probably to make sure I complete the dare. I slowly raise my shirt over my head before leaning over and taking a mirror selfie.

I re-adjust a few times to make sure I get the perfect photo. Luckily, I'm already wearing my new Victoria's Secret set, so it won't look too bad.

"Come on, just get it over with." Molly rolls her eyes. I send the picture, thinking up a quick prayer to god that Finn will never see it.

I then pull my oversized white crewneck over my head. "I'm tired, let's call it a night."