Crossed Directions - Chapter 12: Vayn

Mary's POV

“I’M SEXY AND I KNOW IT.” Harry, Liam, Louis and I screamed as the song came to an end.

Okay. I can't actually believe I'm clubbing with One Direction! This is like a dream come true. Although I am a bit worried; Alice doesn’t seem to be enjoying it. I should text her.

“To: Alice ma bestie in 1Derland

Girl! Are you okay? You are not here with me and this was our dream! It’s true now! Want me to be with you? I love dancing and being with 1D, but I'm worried for you, I think I might go where you are and be with you. Xx”

I waited for like 40 seconds until she replied with:

“From: Alice ma bestie in 1Derland

Nooo! No no no! I'm okay it’s just that... I needed some air. I'll catch up later with ya. Now don't move from the dance floor. Show them your best moves! Xx”

Hmm... well I don't really believe her... I think I should go with her. Yeah, I will. As I started walking past people I noticed Harry noticing me leaving and noticing me noticing him. (Check my flow?) Okay, he saw me leaving simplified.

"Where are you going? Aren't you having fun? Don't go!" He said.

"Yeah, I'm having fun but Alice isn't. She texted me saying she's fine but I know there's something else that's bothering her… So I'll be with her"

"But, she told you she's fine... Nah! Stay with us! Let's dance already!"

He grabbed my hand and led me to the center of the dance floor. I hate being the center of attention. He did some weird dance moves. I couldn't stop laughing! Music flowed through my ears and my body moved almost mechanically in sync with the beat and Harry’s movements. My mind went blank as I let myself loosen up with the dancing music strumming thorough the club.

Several songs latee and I started getting really tired of all the dancing so I checked my Blackberry to see if I got texts or something and checked the hour. OMG 11:30! Shoot! I completely forgot about Alice. What kind of friend am I? I think we might be going now it is late... I started looking for Alice, but she was nowhere to be seen. She was completely M.I.A.

I got worried. What happened to her, omg. Yes, I say “omg” a lot. Someone I haven't seen either since we entered to this club is Niall. Where could he be? Is he with Alice? Fire burned on my insides. I am not quite sure why. Jealousy from the thought of Alice probably being with Niall? God what is wrong with me? I went back to the dance floor and saw Viviane dancing with Zayn. Whoa someone’s going to have boyfriend by the end of the night. I went up to them.

"Viviane! There you are! Hey Zayn!"I squealed in delight of seeing them together.

"Yeah here I am! PARTY!"She said while showing me her signature dance move. 

"Hey Mary!" Zayn said smiling. God! If Viviane doesn’t want him, I’ll be happy to accept him as boyfriend. Just kidding. Or not?

"Well have you seen Alice? She was sitting by the bar, of course she wasn't drinking but I don't see her..." I said concerned.

"Mm I haven't seen her for a little while. Have you text her?"

"Oh gosh I'm so stupid! I'll text her and I tell you what she replies me. And by the way have fun you both" I said with a suggestive smile and Viviane rolled her eyes and continued dancing with Zayn.

I texted her, and she quickly replied me. Whoa fast texter!

“From: Alice ma bestie in 1Derland