Chapter 2

Holy shit!

You jumped out of your bed to realise that it was 12:30 in the afternoon.

You've overslept.

Your phone was vibrating on the table next to your bed, you took a deep breath before you answered it. You knew it would be Mr. Kim's phone call.

"Mr. Kim?" You spoke quietly.

"Park Y/n!" His yell broke your eardrums as you pulled the phone away from your ear, "Do you know what the time is now!?"

You gulped, "Of course, twelve thirty..."

"YAH!" He shouted, "I wanted the files this morning!"

"Okay, okay, I'm on my way now" You told the sensitive soul and rushed to the bathroom.

You got dressed, brushed your teeth and washed your face in the speed of an Olympic runner.

Just as you got out of your room and was welcomed by Irene sitting one eating ramen peacefully.

You were craving for them last night, how could you miss this?

You couldn't keep Mr. Kim waiting though, but you were so desperate for ramen.

Ah ha!

You could tell him that there was a traffic jam, so you couldn't make it in time.

You laughed secretly at how clever you were as you went to the kitchen for a bowel and a pair of chopsticks.

Irene scooped some ramen in your bowl, "I thought you needed to hand in that stupid file of yours to Mr. Kim?"

"You have no idea how hungry I am, I didn't eat supper last night." You slurped.

"But wouldn't he shout if you're late again?" She said.

"I'm planning to tell him that there was a traffic jam." You said while chewing.

***

When you checked your watch it was 1:10, the time to leave.

You drove in Mr. Kim's house direction, and was only a few blocks away from his house when you heard an explosive noise, as if something had popped.

You got out of the car to see what was going on, and your tyre was burst.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed,  knowing that you didn't have a spare tyre in your trunk.

You sighed and decided to walk to his house, holding his files in your arms.

The door opened itself when you laid your hand on the doorknob.

It wasn't Mr. Kim that opened the door for you though.

He had black hair and was wearing black jeans, black shirt and a black jacket.

He looked like something that came out of an anime, a gothic character that belonged to the dark side and could kill you instantly.

He came rushing out with a file in his arms too.
Mr. Kim always put his stuff into the same kind of files, green files.

In his arms, was a green file that should belong to Mr. Kim.

He sweeped his eyes around the place to find you standing in his way.

He glared into your eyes for a second, as if he was examining what kind of specie you were. You noticed that his eyes were probably the sparkliest thing you've ever seen.

Before you even got to greet him, he was already walking out of the door, not looking at you anymore.

You were going to proceed in, but the size of the door couldn't fit both of you, as both of your shoulders collided you two dropped your files.

You bent down to pick the files up, and you notice a string of blood hanging by the corner of his lips.

"Hey, you're bleeding," You said, being the nosy Parker you were, "do you need a plaster."

He looked at you with that glare again, mean and unbothered.

You were stunned by the way he stared at you, but when you looked down, you saw another injury on his knuckles, bruised painfully.

Was this supposedly Mr. Kim's artwork?

"Dude, you need to go to the hospital." You suggested.

He looked extremely annoyed, the way his eyes flashed left and right while he clicked his tongue.

"Move." He demanded in a manipulative tone.

You moved your body to the side, making way for him.

He rushed out and made his way into a black car that was parked by Mr. Kim's gates.

You wondered if he had some kind of issue with the colour black or he was just obsessed. Even his mood was black.

You went into the house and opened the file to make a double check if there were any mistakes before handing it to Mr. Kim otherwise he'd ramble for the entire day.

However, for a split second, you were confused because nothing in this file was correct. It wasn't the same information you had sorted.

It wasn't even the same file you held a few minutes ago.

It was the man in black's file.

Without hesitation, you ran out to look for him, but there was trouble because he was driving incredibly slow.

You ran into your car and drove slowly from tyre burst, you needed to get your file back.