Chapter 15: The strange spirit

...... I guess i'll use this author's note for thank you's. Thank you guys for all the reads and votes so far! And all the comments that made my day and the week! I actually enjoyed them, and some were quite funny.

Its really nice to know that there are so many nice readers out there! Oh, and did any of you get influenced by my banana speech in the last chapter?

And listen to this, today was the last day of school and our catholic school had to do their traditional prayers. So after all those two hour estimated time prayers and singing, we had lunch and guess what....?

The house behind our school caught on fire. And like, i only panicked and was afraid for my life when i saw the principal running my way for not evacuating yet...not because there was a fire. Yes, she's more scary than a big ass fire. Anyways, i came home smelling like smoke.

My life is just full of stuff.....

~Grace Hehe

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 15: The strange spirit

LUCY'S POV

"Sting...run now...please."

He looked at me like i was crazy, before he was suddenly pushed by  some force that slammed into him. I turned my head quickly to see a smug smile on the spirits' face.

"He has nothing to do with this! I didn't even break the promise yet!" i yelled.

"You did. Lucy....did you forget what it was about..?" she laughed. Tears were threatening to spill out. My throat was dry and it hurt.

FLASHBACK

I sadly buried my face in my hands, as i stared at the river in front of me. I sat down near a tree, my keys placed in front of me. I needed to relax, and think about things. I just saw Natsu and Lisanna, and i swore that i could have killed him.....but i guess i couldn't. Even if i was strong enough, i couldn't.

"Do you hate them? Do you hate boys?" asked a voice that was unknown to me. I looked around but i found nothing.

A bright light appeared in front of me, a silver key appearing and falling in my hands. The light took shape into a young girl.

"Of course i hate them. With every ounce of blood i do." i angrily stated. I was furious and sad at the moment, so it was obvious that i said something like this.

"Do you think you'll find a guy again? Not too marry, oh no, for a boyfriend?" she asked.

"Never. I'll lock away my heart. No one will be able to get to me." i snapped. She smiled.

"how about we make a promise...?" she asked. i looked up, as i stood upright.

"Talk." i said, and i felt like a drug dealer. It's a good thing i'm not one though.

"If you ever fall in love again, i shall kill him. Is that fine?" she stated, a glint in her eye as she said the word 'kill'.

"No problem. I won't be able to break it anyways."

FLASHBACK END

"Damn...." i whispered, realization hitting me like a rock. She realised, before laughing. She pulled out a sword from who knows where.

"See? He's going to die. And it's your fault!" she exclaimed. Sting ran in front of me, with an angry look on his face. During my little flashback, i guess she told him about it.

"It's not her fault! If i die, it's mine because i made her fall in love with me! Because of me she will be heartbroken, because of me, i'll die, because of me.....she didn't even want to tell me what the promise was about...." he said sadly, and a weight was put on my back.