Chapter 2: The slayer's conflict, we are a team.

Wow, it's already the third or probably second chapter. Isn't that amazing? I feel so proud of myself. Hehe, Guys! Don't forget to vote and comment, and I shall not update unless I have at least 3 votes! You see? I'm making it small.

And whoever can guess the pic in the background of my profile pic will get a dedication!

So please, guys. I love your support and thank you!

~Grace

________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: The slayer's conflict, we are a team.

Lucy's POV

"You guys........!"

I gasped. I saw droplets of blood falling from their standing bodies.

Natsu.

Sting.

"L-Luce...........get........back." said Natsu, as he flinched in pain. All I could see was their backs, I had yet to view the front. I shuddered.

"We don't........want you to g-get caught...in our fight." said Sting. I was to shocked to get up, so I crawled away near Gray and the others.

They did such a thing.....for the likes of me? I looked back and a loud explosion occurred. I saw Natsu and Sting, power emitting from them.

"Fire Dragon's Roar!'

"White Dragon's Roar!"

Both of them did such powerful spells, it was amazing. Minerva and the others wanted to jump in to help, but Sting flashed them a look that said 'no.'

Why? They're fighting all by themselves! And Natsu..........why? That one word was filling my entire mind right now and it was as hell as annoying.

Why?

"Take that!" exclaimed Natsu, as he landed a blow on the demon. His roar echoed. Sting appeared near the demon's belly before punching it.....hard. There was a big impact.

Those two were working together. I don't know why, but it just brought a smile to my face.

"Wow...........they're so powerful that it's overwhelming the monster!" exclaimed Rufus.

"Of course!" said Lector and Happy in unison, before returning to that deadly staring contest between them. Oh those two never learn.

I looked back and saw Natsu and Sting, both looking enraged. But it wasn't normal, it was like they were pissed.

"Dragon slayer secret art: Mythical Phoenix!"

"Dragon slayer secret art: Heaven's wrath!"

"UNISON RAID!!!!"

I gasped. A freaking unison raid?! That's so ridiculous! Both of their powers combined would be............!!

(A/N: Both spells are what I made up........I think. I'm not sure, but I doubt they're real. I looked it up.)

Natsu's phoenix rose high and tall, flames surrounding it. Sting's heaven spell had chains wrap around the bird, like it was insane. A bright light shone around it. The bird attacked the monster, and the light that came out was so hot (Natsu's fire) and so bright! (Sting's light.)

The smoke cleared, and the demon just lay defeated on the ground. Natsu and Sting were breathing heavily, before slumping to the ground.

"I can't believe those two. They each wanted to do a powerful spell with the combination of unison raid, but they didn't think that they would get exhausted?!" exclaimed Erza, as we all stared at the two beat up dragon slayers on the ground.