Chapter 13: Promises are meant to be broken....sometimes

Hello to all you foreign aliens! That sounds weird, like I'm saying hello to all female girls. Or male boys. Anyways, putting that aside, how about another trivia question? Hmm? Does this interest you? Well....here goes:

Who is seen with Natsu at the end of Opening 1 in Fairy Tail S2? Please be very specific, example, don't say cat, say the type of cat. Okay?

So give it a try! Comment below! And vote!

And hear the strangest thing, i held a glass cup today and i think i crushed it. By accident. I cut my hand. Isn't that funny? Haha.

~Grace

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: Promises are meant to be broken....sometimes

Sting's POV

"You. Lucy...I love you."

That was it. I finally confessed. All my hopes washed down the drain when I saw her clueless face. She was shocked, speechless. From the way she looks, I take it as a no.

I take a deep breathe, as I ran a hand through my hair. I got up, my eyes starting to get teary.

"I guess i'll go now. It doesn't look like you're taking it well." I said, as I turned to leave.

"Wait." called Lucy. I wanted to save myself the embarrassment, so I could just go home. Lucy's small and weak hand grabbed a hold of mine. I could break out of her grasp, but I didn't want to.

"What?' I asked, as turned to face her. I regretted that because she looks unstable right now. She was crying heavily.

"Oh Blondie I didn't mean to make you cry!" I said quickly as I hurriedly wiped away her tears, but fresh ones came down. She stopped my actions. At first I thought she was going to slap me, but her arms wrapped around my torso.

She was hugging me.

I was lost for words. This was the closest she ever got to me, and I don't even think that this is the real Lucy!

"Sting, don't misunderstand. I....I'm positive that everything that I'm feeling is....love." she said, and my heart swelled with joy. Was she serious?

"Does that mean----"

"Yes Sting! I love you!" she exclaimed, a smile on her face with somewhat sad tears. I am curious and confused.

"So why are you crying?" I asked.

"I made a promise......a promise that I thought I could keep." she said, while turning away.

"Where are you going?" I called back. She didn't turn back. I could hear her sniff and wipe her stained face.

"I can't face you. You'll hate me....." she said, before running off in the direction that I believe is her home. I sighed. Everything was going so well. But what is this promise that makes her so....scared and full of regret?

I should be grateful that she even bothered to forgive me. Promise? Was it ours? Was it my fault?

LUCY'S POV

I never thought I'd ever regret making that promise. I did it because I was positive that nothing will break it, but who would think that I'd find love again? Sting made me happy, although I never wanted to admit.

I realized that I loved him when Mira and Erza were with me just the other day. They made everything so clear. But his heart was broken when I left......I can't tell him. For sure he would figure that I'm hopeless and gender-racist or whatever.