Chapter 11: Our little fight

Hello~~~~ How are you guys? Feelin' good? Well since you're feeling good, press the like button and if you're feeling bad or whatever, still press it. All votes count guys.

Thanks for all the support guys, I appreciate it.~!

And my update day (s) changed from Sunday so now i'm updating most likely on any day of a weekend but every week. It's probably crazy shit but you're still getting a chapter!~

~Grace

______________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: Our little fight

LUCY'S POV

I slowly woke up this morning, feeling the sun on my face as it seeped through the tent. I got up and walked outside the tent.

"The weather's nice today. Maybe i'll take a walk.....again." I said, as I remembered all the walks I took...with Sting. Well, this one is different since I'm going alone. I took off on my little journey, before a thought hit me.

Was I supposed to tell Sting where I was going? We did make a promise....that he forced me too. Nah, it shouldn't be that important anyways. He'll understand.

While walking, I was able to look at all the birds fly and my feet stepping in the dry leaves which crunched beneath my feet. This is what a walk is like, not with Sting making me go all dokey-dokey. You probably won't understand.

The walk was quite peaceful....before I was rudely interrupted by none other than Sting himself. And he never said hi, just dragged me back to the village center. He was quite fast!....And rude at it too.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I exclaimed, as he forced me into my group.

"Lucy..? What are you doing?" wondered Erza.

"Lucy! Where the hell were you?!" exclaimed Sting suddenly, making me jump.

"I was taking a walk before you bothered me!" I snapped back.

"You were supposed to tell me! What if you got injured!"

"I would I have dealt with the situation myself. And besides, why do I have to listen to you?"

"You SHOULD! Lucy, I don't see what you have against me, in fact, my gender to say!" exclaimed Sting. By this time, everyone was listening to us. All ears but no eyes.

"You don't know what happened, okay? So stop already!" I said, as I gritted my teeth. I tried to hold back from lashing out.

"Whatever. I'm sure the reason is pretty lame and stupid anyways!" he retorted. The atmosphere went silent, and Erza and the others seemed pretty shocked by what he said. The stiffened.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I bet you're hating on us guys for the stupidest reason ever. You're overreacting!" he exclaimed. I couldn't take it. That was it, and Sting just crossed the line. I furiously walked up to him, as I slapped him hard across the cheek making him feel it. I too, felt the sting on my hand....no burn!! There was no sting on my hand.

"You think my feelings are ridiculous?! You think that whatever happened in my life is stupid?! You're just a jerk, and that's another reason why I hate you!" I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face. I spun on my heels as I walked away angrily.

ERZA'S POV

As her silhouette faded, I turned to Sting. He was pretty shocked, and confused.

"Sting, you don't understand Lucy. Moreover, what happened was dreadful and it tore her heart." I said. He was still confused, until I felt Natsu shift beside me.