Notes

Hiii just want to inform everyone that I started a new book. It's full of my own stories from my own mind and if you don't want to know my reasons for slacking lately look for the hearts❤️❤️❤️❤️

Ik I've been really bad at updating all my current books but that's because I have a lot to do.

I have school, a whole lotta homework and studying and I want to be on the top of my class and get valedictorian and stuff so I need good grades. I do have all A's at the moment but if I slack off they will drop and I can't afford that.

I also have piano, which I'm pretty serious about. I don't want it to be my career but I would really like to know it and be very good at it. I also have a solo I have to have memorized and perfected by the 20th for a solo and ensemble thing in my school that will earn me a letter, which is rare seeing as I am a freshmen.  I have it memorized after working on it for 2 days😂 but I have to perfect it with exact fingering and dynamics and I've never really done that with my music before so it will be a bit of a struggle but I'm determined.

Another problem is I don't really have motivation on ideas for all my books. I still love miraculous, for sure, I always will. It's an amazing show and she ships are almost sailing, there's no way I'm leaving the show till I get my kiss. But I don't really have motivation for those stories yet and I honestly forget what happened in most of them and they are very poorly written. I've drastically increased my writing skills since the last fan fiction I've posted on here.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Anyways the point of this note is that I do, however, have lots of time to write my own stories with my own thoughts and ideas and plots and stuff. In fact I have multiple written in my notes on my phone and stuff. I like writing those better because it can be anything I want it to be and it's all me, it's not part of someone else's work, it's all my ideas. So I've published a story full of a bunch of random stories and poems I've written in my notes in the hopes that you guys will enjoy them and they will not be for nothing. I'm also using it as a little test to see if people enjoy the stuff I like to write, and if people like my ideas and thoughts and stuff I've stayed up late at night to write. I would really like to become an author so I hope you guys like my stuff and will continue to support me when I find a way to publish my works.

Anyways check out my book "All my love" titled as so bc those works contain all my love and hard work, and give some reviews and feedback and if anyone knows how to publish a book or can get me connections.

And I promise, not like I've promised with all my other books, a real god damn true promise that I will update that book very very often.

Please read and spread the word

Ilyssssssm- Lizzy