To be honest Hoseok and I just made that line up. We don't even know if Jungkook had anyone else. "What do we do now," I ask. It was fun saying that to Jimin.

"He's coming to see you tomorrow so he has to tell you about Jungkook. You will act fine with it. He obviously likes your new change so he probably won't throw you out the window quick," Hoseok replies looking me up and down. I show a big smile at Hoseok.

It was my idea to change my style.

"Let's go eat food. I'm hungry," I tell Hoseok with puppy eyes.

Hoseok pulls out of the parking lot smiling and says, "You're pretty fun but eats way too much."

Jin's p.o.v

I was wiping the counter when I hear Jungkook's mom. "Jin, can you open the gate. I think someone is here."

I finished cleaning up early at Jungkook's house today so I came back early.

I go open the gate. I see Jungkook smiling when I open it but he wasn't alone. Next to his side was Jimin. "Who's here Jin?"

"It's Jungkook and. . ."

Jungkook's mom came and saw Jimin. "Who's this Jungkook?" she asked.

Jungkook smiled again and led Jimin inside talking to his mom. I closed the gate and followed behind.

"Oh it's Park Jimin." I heard as I entered the living room.

"Can you go get some drinks Jin?"

I did as Jungkook's mom told me to and went to the kitchen. I was about to grab another bottle when I felt someone's hand on my arm. I turned around.

"I was thinking if you needed any help."

It was Jungkook. I can hear Jimin and Jungkook's mom still talking. "Um. . I'm fine." I walk around him when he holds my shoulder.

"You sure. You seem a bit uncomfortable."

I turn around. His face was super close to mine. I stumbled back and Jungkook's arms wrap around me. He was about to say something when we heard footsteps. Jungkook immediately let go of me.

Jimin came and tilt his head at us. "Oh Jin you dropped this." Jungkook picked up a bottle that fell out of my hands. He then went to Jimin and wrap an arm around him before they both went back.

I followed behind quietly. They started talking again. I set the bottles down on the table about to go to my room when Jimin says something, "You're not going to stay, Jin."

"No, I'm actually kind of tired."

When I reach my room I close the door. What am I doing? Jungkook likes- actually loves Jimin. They both love each other. I can't like him like this. I guess I can just be a friend.

Jungkook's p.o.v

"Good job guys," I say as I'm done for the day. Today I could leave early because they were shooting scenes of the new guy more. Thing is, Jimin was in most of his scenes too so he won't be leaving early like me.

Good news is Jimin and I told the people about us so we can do things in public hopefully.

I was waving to Jimin when my phone started ringing. "Hello," I answer.

"Jungkook! What have you done?"

It was Kyungsoo. He wasn't here today because of something else. He must have just heard about Jimin and I. "Kyungsoo, don't worry. People love us. The director also likes that we're going out. More people will like the drama with the fact that we're dating. Fans will also like it."