Laughable.

I'd made sure the family had left the street before turning around. I began making my way back to the house.

"Shame for such a beauty to be out on her own, all alone." Sang a voice behind me, sending shivers down my spine. I turned to face an unrecognisable character, alone as he gripped tightly and threw me against a wall. "So loyal o the Shelby's... but where are they now?" He chuckled as he laughed sourly, spitting in my face as he spoke.

"Shame on you for picking on a young Shelby." I quietly stated boldly, as I kicked him down briefly and brought him to his knees using a kick and punch.

But I heard a cock of a gun.

This caused me to turn my head slightly, only to be greeted by a gentleman with a gun pointed directly at myself.

"Say goodbye." Were the only words the gentleman spoke, as the other reached up and trapped my arms behind me.

"Fuck you." I shouted, shaking and trying to escape from the grip.

But it was no use.

"Excuse me!" Called a voice, before two shots were heard and suddenly the grip around me released.

I looked to find the two attackers lying on the floor, the one behind me spat out blood as he staggered for breath.

I instantly looked around for the face who shot down the two men - Arthur stood at the end of the street, smiling brightly at me.

Thank fuck.

"Well about god damn fucking time, Arthur. Had it handled though." I joked and he began to walk towards me, smiling. "Why you here anyhow?" I questioned, kicking the gun away from the man's grip and turning to face Arthur briefly before waiting for an answer.

"Was just checking you got away safely." He admitted honestly and I smiled at the kind gesture.

I then got down to business.

I slapped his face, and applied pressure to the wound. "What the fuck are ya doing?!" I questioned. "Ya put a fuckin' gun to me head without realising you're fuckin' in Shelby territory." I spat and he winced at the pain. "You cunt." I whispered into his ear. "Pass us the gun, Arthur. Now." I called, as I stuck my arm in the air waiting for the object. It didn't take him too long - and I held the power in my hand.

I then aimed the gun between the eyes of the man and smiled, before shooting the begging man right between the windows to his soul.

"You're fuckin' scary lass." Arthur laughed - he was always impressed at my inability to put up with bullshit.

I'd already been through enough that day. John's funeral, the return of my family, the shocking behaviour of Tommy and then my life to almost ended. "Come on love, I'll walk you home." He offered, but I shook my head.

"Nah, no thanks Arthur. You can walk me to the warehouse. I've got a few fucking things to tell Fucking Tommy." I warned and Arthur sighed. "I'm really fucking fuming, Arthur." I warned and he nodded, accepting that I was not happy in the slightest.

On the way to the warehouse, Arthur stopped by Charlie's yard and called for a clean up back on the street we'd left.

I stormed into the warehouse, marching directly up the stairs and past the babbling receptionist who begged for me to halt.