Everywhere I seemed to look, I'd seen a flash of blonde, only to turn and be disappointed by his absence.

I waved goodbye to some of my friends on the lawn, heading down the dimly lit path as I started my long walk home. It was freezing, and I hadn't thought to bring a coat, so with each step I shivered harsher. I was about a block from our dorm when suddenly, a noise caught my attention.

I quickly spun around, surveying the area. My grip on my cell phone tightened as I searched for someone. But alas, no one was there.

Just calm down Ron, no one's there.

I took a deep breath, beginning my walk down the path again, when yet another noise caught my attention.

*Snap*

I paused again, listening. For the longest time, there was not a sound, only the howl of the wind through the buildings. I bit down on my lip, shutting my eyes.

I'm just being paranoid.

Just as I was about to start yet again, another rustle caught my attention. I spun around, catching a glimpse of someone, diving into a building alleyway a few yards back. My eyes widened at the sight. Someone was following me...

I turned around to run, but collided with something hard, sending me falling to the ground. I looked up, cowering at the tall figure standing over me.

I opened my mouth to talk, but was cut off when a hand reached down, clasping around my throat.

My eyes widened as the sight of a large, muscular man came into view. I shook as he lifted me up, my air circulation cutting off further. He was going to choke me.

I was losing air quickly, desperately clawing the air in front of me to push the man's hand from my throat. He only smiled, dragging me into an alley. He slammed me up against the rough brick, unlatching his hand from my throat, allowing me to breathe.

"W-What... do you...want from me?" I choked out between sobs. He chuckled, lifting my body and pressing his against mine.

"Mm, come on baby. Gimme what I want..." He slurred, obviously drunk out of his mind. I began crying even harder, begging for him to get off as his lips attached to my neck, harshly sucking at the skin.

"P-Please!" I cried. He clasped a hand over my mouth.

"Shhh, baby, we don't want anyone to hear you," He breathed, sending shivers down my spine.

"We can do this two ways. You either give me what I want, or I kill you. Take your pick, sweetheart," he smiled against my skin. At his last words I shrieked into his hand, bawling my eyes out. He chuckled, his eyes growing darker as he roughly gripped my waist.

"Have it your way then, bitch."

I watched in horror as he pulled out a knife from his pocket, bringing it up to my throat. I shut my eyes, all hope lost, waiting for the pain to come. But it didn't.

The man was suddenly yanked away from my body, the knife clattering out of his hand and to the ground.

I opened my eyes, gasping as a tall, lean, figure towered over the man, clutching him by his shirt.

"Leave," the person stated, their voice deep. My attacker only laughed, standing up straighter.

"And what are you going to do if I don't, kiddo?" he asked.

I couldn't quite make out the face of the man who had just saved me. I was too shocked to move any bone in my body, my tears still slipping down my face.