Chapter ①

Micky's P.O.V

"WAKE UP!!" I hear as my eyes shot open and I'm sitting up in alert. I look around as see a smug looking Jo (Johanna) smirking across the room as I groan while mumbleing mean words.

   "What do you want Jo?" I ask standing up and looking out side to see the sunset. "We have a match today remember? Your going against The Red Flame guy I think. So bitch get your gear and penny." she says as I see her already in her gear. yoga shorts with today's pick of a hot pink training bra while she was looking for her gray hoodies seeing it a little chilly, plus who in hell would penny board in a bra and yoga shorts?

   I sigh and get up. I walk to my dresser and pull out my Grey sweats, yoga shorts, blue training bra and some sports wrapping tape. I change and walk over to the door grabbing my jacket, shoes and blue and black penny board, match.

   "Jo?" "Ya?" "How we going to get past Miss Nancy?" I ask as we finish laceing up our shoes. "You now that window down the hall?" I nod "Well the plan is to check and see if the cost is clear, then we go over and open it slipping outside and close it leaving it unlocked so we can get back in then penny all the way to the ring." She said with a smirk as I copped her actions, smirking. "sweet" I say standing.

   We stand and I look open the door and look both ways "Clear" I whisper as we both quietly open and close our door and tiptoe to the window. "Hurry we have to be there soon" I say as she slowly pulls it open just enough to squeeze through. Right then I hear foot steps, high heels. Were screwed

   "Dude go she coming!" I whisper shout as she goes faster out the window. The clicking getting louder. I panicked as I scurryed out the window make some noise as the clicking got faster. right as I slipped my foot out I heard her yell at me.

  "RUN RUN!!" I yelled at Jo as we sprinted to the side walk and hoped on our Penny's and speed down the road until we though it was safe. We slowed down and looked at each other. We burst out laughing.

   " Dude she's going to be pissed tomorrow! Oh shit, don't we have that adoption thing tomorrow?" she asked as I thought. "Ya oh well come on we need to get there I'm pumped!" I yell as I go faster on my penny.

          ~~~~Skip To Fight~~~~~~

"LADYS AND GENTLEMEN WELCOME!! TONIGHT WE HAVE A THREAT FOR YOU!!!" Says the announcer says as I'm in my corner going in to game mode as Jo gives me a pep talk. She had a gift before me and, ofcourse, won. But he got some hits on her, she has her left eyebrow cut a bit and a bruise on her right check with a huge bruise on her exposed stomach. Not to much.

    "IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE THE RED HEAD WITH A TEMPER, THE GIRL WITH PUNCHS OF STEAL! THE RED FLAAAMMMMEEEE!!!!" He yelled as half the crowd boo'd.

   "Come on bash, she a whimp. No muscle. You got a lot of bet of you losing, show them who's boss!" she said as she held our foreheads together talking with a mischeft smirk. "Remember your new move? Show it off, make a show. No holding back." she said as I smirked.

    "AND IN THIS CORNER WE HAVE THE 1/2 HALF OF THE FIGHTERS, THE YOUNEST GIRL WITHOUT A LOOSE, THE GIRL WITH THE STRENGTH TO HIT AND BREAK CONCRET!!!!!! THE BBBAAAAASSHHHEEERRRR!!!!" He yelled as the crowd went wild. "Go get'em" Jo said pushing me in the fight.

   I roles my shoulders while facing this red headed chick. She looked whimpy but I don't underestimate people. "FIGHT" The guy yelled.

   Immediately she charged at me, trying to give me a right hook. I side stepped and triped her, making her tumble to the ground as I smirked. This will be fun. She got on her feet quickly and charged again going for my stomach. I doged and gave her a good blow to her nose. she stumbled back as she wiped her, now gushing blood nose and by the look, she's pissed.

  She ran at me full speed and I doged a left hook then a right hook as I go a punch to her stomach as she clutched it. She snaped up and threw a right hook, hitting me and the need me in the stomach then a blow to my left eye.

   I stumbled back, tasting blooed in my mouth. Fine no more playing games. I charged at her throwing a punch to her stomach as she bent over I nee'd her face. She fell back to the floor. She got up and through a punch at my stomach, catching me by surprise. Oh I'm not NAD now Im pissed. Time for my special move.

   I charged, the crowed In a absolute frenzy screaming and yelling. I throw a two right hooks, on left hook, two to the stomach, a uppercut then a powerful butterfly kick in the face knocking her out. I yelled in happiness as the crowd got louder.

   Jo ran up to me and pulled me into a tight hug, dispute the pain, I hug back just as hard yelling. "AND YET ANOTHER WIN FOR THE BASH AND KNOCKOUT!! CONGRATS!!! LADYS AND GENTALEMEN, THE BASHER AND KNOCKOUT OR ALSO KNOWN AS THE FIGHTERS!!!!!" he yelled as we held our hands in the air accepting the money he handed us. Together it looked to be over 5 grand, our biggest one yet!!

          ~~~~~Skip~~~~~~

"So this was some night. We have our biggest bets, huh, a little over 5 grand." Jo says laughing a bit but winceing at her bruised cheek. I explained what she has but now it a little worse. Her left cheek has a bruise that's turning purple while we treated the split brow, shes lucky to have no stitches and a bruised stomach that turned dark purple. Me I have and bruise on my right cheek, bottem lip busted and bruised stamach.

  "Ya but my lip hurts. I hope the devil didn't lock the window I want to sleep in my bed tonight." I said as I saw the building come to view. "Hopefully.' Jo muttered.

   To our surprise, she didn't lock it. We climes through the window silently as it was 1 in the morning and close it locking it. We giggled as we held our pennys tiptoeing to our room. I opened it and went in as Jo fallowed while closing it. I walked to the dresser grab in some under ware, girl boxers and a shirt to change. Thank god there showers at the ring. I changed in the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My right cheek was a deep purple as my lip looked had a pretty big cute and I had a slight bruise at the edge of my left eye. I smirk and walk out puting my boxing cloths in the dirty hamper

   I clime in bed and sigh " Do you think well get adopted?" I ask out of the blue as Jo was cleaning a bit before bed. She stop a second but keep going "Maybe Micky maybe. But go to sleep we had some good fights today and we both deserve it." she said finally putting our money in our secret stash and cutting the lights before getting into bed.

   "Night Micky sleep tight." she said yawning turning over. I turn over wince in a little. " Night Jo" I say before drifting to a deep sleep.