Tord Larson

A bastard a orphan a son of a whore and Norwegian man left in a forgotten spot in the Caribbean by providence impoverished ,in squalor but he grew up to be a hero and a scholar he was the ten dollar father without a father. Got a lot father by working a lot harder, being a lot smarter, and being a self starter. When he was fourteen they placed him in charge of a trading charter!
Everyday while slaves were being slaughtered and carted away across the waves, he struggled and kept his guard up... Inside he longed for something to be apart of the boy was ready to begg, steal, borrow, or barter then a hurricane came.
Our man saw his future drip, dripping down the drain then he put a pencil to his temple, and connected it to his brain he wrote a testament to his pain. Well then word got around and the people started saying

"This kid is insane man."

They took up a collection to send him to the main land they told him

"Get your education, don't forget where whence you came, the world is gonna know your name."

"What's your name man?" The stranger says

"Tord Larson... My name is Tord Larson. There are a million things I haven't done but just you wait. Just you wait" Tord replied

Before this when he was ten his father split. He was full of it debt ridden. Two years later when Tord was ten he and his mother bed ridden half dead sitting in their in sick, the scent putrid and thick Tord got better but his mother went quick died swiftly. Then he moved in with his cousin, the cousin committed suicide. Left Tord with nothing but ruined pride and a new feeling inside telling him.

"Tord, you gotta fend for yourself!"

He started retreatin' and reading every treatise' on the shelf there would have been nothing else to do for someone less astute he would've been dead a destitute. Without a cent of restitute. He started working clerkin' for his late mothers landlord trading sugar cane, n' rum and all the things it can't afford. Scammin' every book he could get his hands on. He was planning for a future while standing on the bow off a ship heading for a new land they told him.

"In new York you can be a new man"

"Just you wait" Tord replies.

"In new York you can"

"Just you wait"

"In new york"

"new york"

"Just you wait!"

"Tord Larson."

Tord hear it echo through his head with a chorus in the Background.

"We are waiting in the wings for you."

He knew he could do this he could rise up.

He never backed down tord never learned to take his time.

"Tord Larson." again the echo.

American sings for him. will they know what he overcame? Will they know he rewrote the game? Will the world ever be the same after he set foot on the soil of this land. The ship is in the harbor now can you spot him? He was just another immigrant coming up from the bottom. He touched the soil and continued to walk

Will His enemies destroyed his Rep. Will America forget him.
Some will fight for him some will die for him. Someone might just trust him maybe love him. Maybe someone would shoot him. Well that doesn't matter there's still a million things he hasn't done but just you wait just you wait! Someone in the street points at him and asks his name.

"What's your name man?"

"Tord Larson."

AN

Heya guys feel free to chat in the comments! Each chapter is going to be a song thank you for reading! New updates twice a week or more if I feel up to it. Tell me any grammar mistakes I make please.