"Why do you need to do things right?" Kendall asked.

Gabby's phone rang and she immediately put it to her ear. "Brendon?"

"So I'd say you have about thirty minutes until our little buddy makes an appearance at Casa De Cosmo." He said bluntly.

Her blood froze in her veins as she peered or of the nearest window. "What makes you say that?"

"The fact that I left the room to pee only to find Tony clawing at his face wondering where you were and then smiling and laughing while he whispered 'it's time' as he went on to break through the back door and basically gallop away like a majestically creepy horse."

"Turn to Chronicle 8," Cosmo quietly ordered Logan.

James sat next to Cosmo admiring her roundness while panic ensued around them. He seemed to be the only one at any kind of peace in the growing desperation. He didn't even rush to Logan's side when he gasped sharply. Gabby glanced over his shoulder, still keeping an eye on the front yard.

"What do we do?" Gabby asked frantically.

"Caleb, Carlos, Jack, and I are on our way. Are you ask in a blocked room?"

Gabby looked to Cosmo who nodded. "So says Cosmo."

Brendon was silent for a moment making Gabby wonder if he'd been hurt until he chuckled. "I know who she is now."

"What does that even mean?"

"We don't even need the Chronicles for this! Stay calm and when Tony arrives, I want you guys to trap him in a salt circle okay?"

Hearing how lighthearted be wad about everything made Gabby even more nervous. She hung up and pointed her phone at Cosmo. "Who are you and why is Brendon all of a sudden calm about this?"

Almost as if she'd had no clue about it until then, Cosmo's joints locked and her face fell. "It must be true then."

"WHAT IS TRUE? QUIT THE VAGUE BULLSHIT!"

"From what I can gather from this reading," Logan said analytically. "These Chronicles are in fact a historical account, but something is off."

"Right." Cosmo agreed. "Someone needs to be on the other side, but only one person. Currently, I can sense two."

"Pat and Pete, " Gabby told her.

"No, no, " Cosmo shook her head. "A tall blonde add well as the Angel of Music."

"ALEX IS DEAD?" Gabby asked, unable to handle much more death.

"No! Only comatose. But being the angel he is, he's projected himself subconsciously into the afterlife and I guarantee you he's one of the many trying to get in here. The blondeblonde risked his life against the story. Everything is shifted!"

As if to confirm, there was a knock on the wall just outside of the room. Gabby jumped, but felt no fear. It was definitely a cube from Alex that she was picking up on. "Hey, buddy."

"So explain to me why yesterday you didn't look like this, " James insisted.

Cosmo looked down and smiled. "She knew she needed to come sooner than expected."

"How and why?" James asked, unable to take his eyes off of her.  

"Petunia's a smart girl. I'm actually starting to think she hates the name too."

James breathed a sigh of relief. "That's my girl."

Cosmo gently grabbed James' hand and placed it in the middle of her stomach. James jumped back looking like he wanted to cry. "She packs a mean punch!"

"She asked if you could call her Lola when she gets here." Cosmo told him.

Really getting into the conversation, James laughed. "Is that what your name is, sea monkey?"

Cosmo sniffled, but hid it with a sigh. "Take good care of her, okay?"

"Why, where are you going?" James asked.

Cosmo looked at Gabby with watery eyes. "She and Gabby's daughter are going to be really close."

Gabby grabbed her stomach and looked down. She'd forgotten about the demon's words until just then. As sickened as she was, she was also relieved at the thought of saving money on a pregnancy test.

"Where are you going?" James asked again with more emphasis.

"I don't know where he's taking me, but I'm at peace with it."

Kendall yelled in surprise causing everyone else to turn around and gaze at the doorway. Little Tony stood hunched over, face bleeding sure to the multiple scratch wounds he'd opened. His eyes are wild and bloodshot only making the crimson in his irises stand out in an even more sickening way. He breathed heavily through his clenched jaw as if he was enraged. He swept his death glare from one person to the next, settling on Gabby with a deranged smile taking form.

"Your son is mine!" He screeched.

A bright white light encompassed Tony which allowed Kendall to pull a sack of salt out of his pocket. He was to late, however, for Brendon appeared in the doorway with Carlos and Caleb who grabbed Tony by the arms and pinned him in a chair down the hall.

Jack rushed into the room grabbing Gabby and refusing to let go. "This is bullshit,"

"He's going to be okay," Gabby reassured him.

"No, that's not it," he croaked. "Brendon told me we're expecting a girl and that means I can't have a second minion!"

"PRIORITIES!" Gabby shouted, joining the group in the hall.

"Abandon the Chronicles, " Brendon ordered. "Caleb, monitor Cosmo. Kendall, get over here and help me. It's time to go exorcist up in this bitch."