Chapter 23

Xavier sat in his office grinning like a ceshaire cat as he looked at the girl sitting right next to his office it was none other than Meredith the glass that separted the two rooms was see through from his side and tinted blue from hers so he could see whatever was happening there but she couldn't.

Often he would get scared that she caught him starring but then would get relived when she would just make a face a go back working.

It was the second day of her work yesterday itself he has implented that glass and also had given her one of the biggest cabins in his company other than his.

He was ecastated and overjoyed now he liked work better he was even thinking of giving her a condo in his own building and also a car he has even thought about what excuse he was going to make to make her take it he chuckled at his own silly thoughts .

Whereas Demitri  wasn't much too happy about this arrangements of Meredith working with Xavier  but still he believed that he wouldn't harm her after his declaration of love and his feelings could be seen from the way he behaved.

As Meredith sumed up her work and was about to leave she went to his office and knocked a come in was heard before she entered.

"Sir I would like to take your  leave as my work is all done" she politely told him with a small smiled making him smile in return she noticed how he kept smiling all the time little did she knew it was all because of her.

"Umm before you leave angeló I mean Meredith I would like to give you something" he spoke before standing up with an envelope in his hand shortening the distance between them he handed her the envelope.

"Here" he told her "umm what's this sir" she asked him"open up"she skillfully opened it only to gasp and look up"why this? " "before you assume something miss Meredith I would like to inform you its a policy of the company to offer their employs with their own apartment complex and a car as long as they work.

Her mouth formed in an O shape as she stood starring at him with a bewildered expression he stifled a laughter at her expense but sobered up quickly.

She opened her mouth and closed it swallowing hard it was going to be so helpful for them to live because there current apartment was quite small and none compactable.

Finally when she got over it she gave him a million dollare and he grinned. Both of them then parted Xavier so wanted to give her a lift but knowing that Josh and Demitri won't be pleased with that he let it slide but he waited till Demitri came to pick her up and then left himself to go home.

—————

I know its super short but my college is starting tomorrow so I gotta get some beauty sleep as its 11:00pm where I live.

Tada guys

Don't forget  to  vote comment and also share it will mean the world to me.