015: good morning.

Chan groans while sitting up, putting his face into his hands. He isn't exactly sure what happened last night and if he was awake to scream "Happy New Year" with his friends, but he doubts he was. With a heavy sigh, he looks at the time: 3:33 AM. Chan definitely didn't get the chance to.

"God, Minghao!" He hears a yell-like whisper down below. As he looks over at the futons, he finds that the TV is on. "Your dick is touching me! Control it!" Wonwoo groans, trying to get himself away from Minghao.

"Not my problem," Minghao replies with his eyes glued to the phone. "You slept next to me,"

"It is your problem! You're the one that sleeps naked knowing damn well we'd have to share a bed! I'm so surprised you didn't go home with Seokmin,"

"I wanted to but he said he worked. I didn't want to be a bother."

"I'm going to smash your dick," Chan groans again. He manages to croak out, "Wonwoo, come sleep up here." The male jumps up, and Chan gestures for him.

"No..." Junhui whines, wrapping his arms around Chan. He places a kiss on his bare chest. "Wonwoo's annoying,"

Chan rolls his eyes and allows the other male join the bed. Wonwoo pauses as he crawls in. "Wait, isn't this third wheeling?"

"Well, it's this or the couches. And my couches aren't that comfortable to sleep on."

"There's Mingyu," Junhui adds. "But you'll be shoving yourself between Joshua and him."

"What?" Mingyu answers, sitting up. Minghao throws a pillow at his face and tells him to shut up. Mingyu grumbles something before going back to spooning Joshua. Wonwoo scrunches his nose as he gets in besides Chan. He yawns, smacks his lips, and tries to fall asleep. Chan lays back down and faces, Junhui.

"You okay, bubba?" Junhui whispers as he strokes his hair. "Just a bad headache," Chan responds just as he leans up to place kisses on Junhui's jaw.

The smaller male wraps his arms around Junhui, holding him close. He places his ear on Junhui's chest, listening to the older's calming heart beat. Chan tries to match his with Junhui's, falling asleep in the process. At some point, he feels the older stroke his hair and humming softly.

*

Chan wakes up to an extremely bright light and laughing. He rubs his eyes, sitting up slightly confused. He glances down and finds Minghao in only boxers fighting with Wonwoo on a futon. Remembering the people that are now in his room, he groans, trying to soothe his heavy migraine. Yawning, he looks to his right, finding Junhui perfectly asleep. The fifteen year old smiles and crawls out the bed.

"Morning, Chan!" Wonwoo chimes before he gets smacked by a pillow. "Minghao! I'm trying to greet our host and you—" another smack and Minghao's tackled onto the floor. Chan grumbles something as he makes his way down.

Mingyu bumps him with his shoulder, showing a pill in his hand. "You probably have a shit headache." Chan nods and takes the pill and water Mingyu offers. He swallows the pill and chugs down the water.

Chan groans as he stumbles into his closet for a shirt. He finds his red Champion sweater and slips it on, walking out only to trip on someone's bag. "You okay?" Mingyu calls out to him. The younger just grumbles and gets up, dusting himself off. He makes his way back up, collapsing onto his bed. Junhui quickly wraps his arms around him and kisses his shoulder.

"Morning, baobei~" he hums, placing more kisses on Chan's neck. Grunting, Chan flips over and tangles his legs with Junhui. "Feeling better,"

"I have a slight migraine. It was worse earlier but Mingyu gave me something that's slightly working."

Junhui doesn't say anything and just pulls Chan closer. They remain quiet, listening to the TV and screeches coming from Minghao. Chan shuts his eyes as Minghao screams and Junhui jumps to his feet, grabbing a pillow and tossing it right at Minghao. The younger looks at him and disbelief. He's about to say something before Junhui stares at him and points. Minghao squints and just sits quietly on the futon. Wonwoo laughs and then there's a pillow thrown at him too. Chan laughs, burying his face into his pillows.

—————
nothing much!!! but nu and hao being brats!!! i have a headache and atuff ugh ? been at rhe HOSTPITAL LIKE ALLDAY