One

Jeon Jungkook, player of all players.
I glared at him as he walked across the hallways, girls all over him. Not only did he break my bestfriend's heart, he continued to cheat on her. It's a long story, but to shorten it up, Jeon Jungkook is an asshole.
I look inside my locker to see letters inside, scattered all over the place. I didn't bother to open one, but decided to give one a chance.

if you were an angle, you'd be acute one.
xx -B

I rolled my eyes. Boys. Screw all of them. I throw away the letter. If they actually liked me, tell me. Don't write stupid letters and put them inside my locker. It's only been the first day of school, I sulked.
"JUNG ARA!" Eunha yelled, jumping at me.
"CHOI EUNHA!" I yelled back.
"I missed you!" She pulled apart from the hug.
"It's only been a few months"
"A few months." She rolled her eyes at me.
"And alot has happened." She continued.
"That fxxking jerk." I hissed.
"It's fine, hey. It's my fault."
"What?! It's not your fault." I disagreed.
"It's my fault falling in love with him." She said, forcing a smile.
"It's never anyone's fault to fall in love." I explained.
"I know, I just- If only I stopped myself from confessing." She sighed, trying to stop herself from crying.
And at that moment I knew. Jeon Jungkook, you're dead in my hands.

"Taehyung. psst." I whispered, tapping the boy in front of me.
"Hey babe." He said, looking back and winking.
"Don't call me that." I replied, in a serious tone.
"But I want to." He said, grinning ear to ear.
"Anyways, are you going somewhere tonight?"
"Yeah, the club."
"Um. Can I come?" I asked.
"Of course." He said, smirking.
"Oh don't even dare and have expectations."
"You're mean, Ara." Taehyung pouted.
Wherever Taehyung goes, Jungkook is there. They're almost like brothers afterall.
I smiled. Misson number 1, check.

I arrived home, thinking what was the most revealing outfit I had.
"Grandma, I'm going out." I kiss her forehead.
"Careful." She smiled sweetly at me.
"Thanks."
I call Taehyung on my way there.
"Where are you?" I asked.
"I'll wait for you outside, cutie."
I hang up the call, rolling my eyes at the nickname.
I step off my car, "Thanks" I give money to my driver.
"Ara!" Taehyung shouted, waving his hand.
I walk over to him, seeing him gasp.
"Wow, not that I'm surprised, you look amazing everyday. How?" Taehyung asked, looking at me up at down.
"Eyes. Taehyung, eyes." I snap my fingers at him.
"Sorry, anyways follow me, I'll introduce you to my friends." He muttered under his breath, his cheeks going red.
I nodded. As I walk in, I could see Jungkook with girls in his lap, and a different girl he's kissing.
My eyes burn with anger, how dare he do this. It hasn't even a week since he broke up with eunha.
"Jungkook, Jimin. This is Ara. Ara, this is Jungkook, Jimin. Which I'm pretty sure you guys have heard of each other." Taehyung said, with a smile.
Jungkook stared at me, ignoring all the girls who obviously pissed than ever at me.
"So you're the Jung Ara." He smirked at me, while as the other black haired boy just smiled at me. He's cute.
"And you're Jungkook, right?" I try to atleast look intrigued.
"Oh please, call me oppa."
"We're the same age, why should I bother-" Oops. Stay in character, Ara.
Jungkook lifts his eyebrow, smirking.
"I-I mean yes oppa." I take off my braid, revealing my naturally straight hair that was curled at the end from the braid I had on.
I saw Jungkook gulp. "Later, girls" He said, dismissing the girls that was with him. I could her "Tch"s by the girls as he said that.
"A drink?" Jungkook asked.
"Jungkook, she's mine." Taehyung urged.
"Is that true?" Jungkook asked me.
I hesitated but shook my head, Taehyung frowning. I came here to get revenge.
"Not anymore." Jungkook chuckled.
I forced myself to smile and mouthed a I'll talk to you later to Taehyung.

"So, tell me more about you." Jungkook asked, giving me a drink.
"I'm 17, I like math, something not everyone can relate to."
"You're the top student in your class."
"Uhm, well, you too."
"I'm not as smart as you are." Jungkook holding up his drink.
"Cheers." We both say.
"How do you manage your time?"
"Clubbing and studying, you mean?" Jungkook let out a laugh.
"Yeah."
"I don't."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't study." Jungkook said, breaking eye contact.
"You're really something, Jungkook. Now tell me more about you." I said, making sure not to drink that much. I do not want to get drunk, not now.
"I thought we promised for you to call me oppa. Anyways, I don't tell anyone anything about me. That is, except for Jimin and Taehyung."
"That's unfair."
"If you tell me a secret, I'll tell you one. How about that?" Jungkook asked.
"Okay. My parents passed away when I was young." I said, not hesitating. It wasn't like it was public but it wasn't that hard to get out. Almost everyone close to me knew. Whether is was Father's day, or Parents Appreciation Day (we have that annually), I was always alone, so everyone basically knew. But that didn't stop everyone from asking, of course.
"That, we can relate." Jungkook said.
"Oh, sorry."
"Why are you sorry?" Jungkook breaks a smile.
"Nothing. Nevermind."
"Car accident? Sickness?"
"Murdered." I say, my voice cracking in the end, an unexpected tear slide down my cheek.
"Oh God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to- Oh my God." Jungkook mumbled, wiping my tears. His face covered with fear.
I gulped down the whole drink. Clearly forgetting what I was supposed to do, coming here.

Jungkook P.O.V

"I don't know why and what happened, why am I even alive? I don't even know why my parents are dead." She sighed.
I sit there speechless, not knowing what to do, as she continued to sob across me.
"I'm not sure if you should say this in front of m-"
"Why can't you just be that one person who listens to me?" She said, between hiccups.
"You're drunk, Ara-"
"I'm not! Just- don't leave me please."
I stand to her side and pull her into a hug. Her body tensed but slowly start to loosen up as she continued to sob in my shoulder.
"My parents. They told me to stay at a friend's house, b-because they knew it was going to happen. T-They know but they didn't t-tell me." She pulled away, and wiped her mascara. Her makeup was messed up, but she still looks just as pretty when she arrived. How does she not have a boyfriend? I thought. That's not what I should be thinking right now, I shook my head.
"Ara, My parents died because of a car accident. They were in a fight. And my dad was drunk." I said, opening up to her as well.
"I'm s-so sorry." She hugged me.
"What's with you and apologizing?" I said, chuckling.
She gulped down another glass of alcohol.
"Jeon Jungkook, you piece of sh*t." She blurted out.
I widen my eyes in shock.
"Why did you break my bestfriend's heart?!" She pushes me away.
"Eunha?"
She nodded, glaring at me in anger.
"She's my brother's ex-girlfriend."
"Doesn't mean you can hurt her feelings like that, asshole. If you loved her, you would try to solve things for her. Because you love her. Because I love him, I would do anything for him." She said, crying again.
I couldn't understand halfway of what she was saying. But I just nodded.
"I'm sorry. I didn't love her. I thought I did."
I said, wiping her tears.
"Why are you nothing like what people say you are?" She cried out.
"Because they only see from the outside. They don't know me. They don't know you. You're not like what I heard you are, heartbreaker."
"Playboy." She said, burrying her head in her hands.
I look at her as her body went limp, I rushed to get to her side and carry her bridal style.
I try to call Taehyung several times, but all I get from that was straight to voicemail.
I text him.

Hyung, Ara passed out. Where is her adress?

I waited and waited, but no reply.
He must be smashing some girl, I thought.
Should I carry her to my place?
I order an uber, slowly placing her inside and making sure she doesn't bump her head.
"Jungkookie~" She said, all of a sudden, her hand caressing mine.
"Sleep." I said, not looking at her. It's hard to resist someone like her.
"Come here, Jungkookie~" She said cupping my cheeks and gently putting her lips on mine.
I bawled my eyes out. I wanted to pull away from the kiss, but how? how can I resist someone like her?
Instead, I lean in, putting my hand on her waist-
"cough, We're here." The uber driver said.
I give him money, and open the door going to Ara's side. "Come on."
"Are you going to piggyback me?" She said, chuckling.
"Uh, yeah now hurry."
"I'm heavy." She cried out, pouting.
"I've carried you before, you're not."
"YOU HAVE?" She asked, her eyes wide.
"Oh my- Just get on."
"mkay." She hopped on, a few seconds later passed out.
I lay her on my bed, as I put water beside my bed, for her to drink if she woke up.
"Jungkook." She calls out my name, and all of a sudden my heart starts to beat fast.
"It's my first time actually meeting you."
"Yeah." I reply.
"I came here to get revenge on you, you know."
"What?" I stare at her.
"Because you broke Eunha's heart. I wanted you to fall for me, so I could dump you the way you dumped her, and break your heart." She continued.
I stare at her, not saying anything.
"But I guess you already know now. So yeah, there's that."
I turn to walk out my door.
"You've already made me fall for you." I muttered.
"What did you say?" She tilted her head.
"Nothing. Rest." I said, walking out the door.
"Wait- Jungkook, why do you do this? I mean play with girl's feelings?"
"I don't. Well, I don't intend to."
"Why are you always having sex with different girls?" She asked.
Wow, straight-forward much.
"To release stress."
"You can't do that. That's selfish."
"Ara, everyone is. You reject confessions, not even giving them a chance and let them hear what they want to say. That's selfish too."
She stared at me with a blank expression.
"Well, we're pretty much the same then." She quietly says.
"Y-Yeah. Good night." I say, turning off the lights.

What a night.