veinticinco

yall my writing is literally dialog after dialog, you're just gonna have to embrace it lol

Jimin's POV

I went over to Yoongi's room, ignoring the sexual jokes Y/N and Jungkook made. I quickly knocked on Yoongi's door roughly.

"Who is it? I'm in my underwear" Yoongi yelled.

"It's Jimin" I said softly.

After a few seconds of silence, Yoongi opened the door. He was only in his underwear, just like he said. Meanwhile, before letting me in, he checked me out in my tight robe. His eyes scanned every part of my naked skin, stopping at the lower edge of the robe where my tip was. He looked at me, amazed, licking his lip.

"Are you going to undress me with your eyes or actually undress me?" I smirked.

"We unfortunately don't have time for the second one" he answered, pulling me into his room by grabbing me by my waist, gently touching the robe around it.

"There's always time" I said laying on his bed in a seductive position. I was resting on my side, balancing my weight on my hip and my head on my hand, watching at him with my eyes half-lidded.

"Jimin, you don't even know how much I want you right now, but we can't" he walked over to me and leaned in, kissing my forehead which made me melt.

"To be honest, that wasn't the actual reason why I wanted to visit you, although, it would be nice" I smirked, "I came here to tell you something. You probably don't feel the same way about this problem, but I wanted to tell you either way because it was eating me from the inside"

"What is it baby?" he asked, sitting next to me, making me shift in my position and shiver at his nickname for me.

"I-I love you" I stuttered, afraid of his answer.

"Really?" he looked at me wide-eyed, but not in fear, more like, in surprise.

"Yeah"

"Why would you think I wouldn't feel the same way? Jesus, you didn't actually think that you're just a quick fuck to me?" he asked worriedly, cupping my cheek.

"I'm not?" I asked confused.

"Of course you're not! I love you Jimin! Why would you think such a thing?"

"Well we never actually went on a date and the rest of the time we just hung out with the guys. I just never saw that as a relationship" I sat, lowering my head so that I was looking at our feet.

"I'm sorry you felt that way. But we never really had the time" I could hear guilt in his voice, "but I love you. I honestly, genuinely do. More than anything or anyone in the world" he hugged me, sideways.

"I love you, too" I felt tears of happiness forming in my eyes. He kissed me passionately, wiping the tears off of my cheeks, placing his hand on the nape of my neck and pulling me closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

"What do you want?" Jungkook asked Taehyung rudely, crossing his hands on his chest.

"I'm glad to see you too" Taehyung came into the room, offended, "I see you're here, too" he forced a smile.

"Where's the 'I'm sorry if I interrupted something' speech?" Jungkook said it sarcastically.

"You obviously weren't doing anything important. You can finish your chat later" Taehyung defended himself.

"Whatever" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "What's up?" he calmed down.