"Thank you." She smiled. "You're pretty too."

We took a few nice pictures and a few funny pictures. Jack walked over to us and kissed my cheek. "I need you." Jack said.

"Okay." I giggled. I walked over to the large group of people who were waiting for Lindsay and I. "What's going on?" I asked.

"The woman isn't letting us go in because he can't find Mitchys on the guests list. Even when we reserved it for the night." A girl said.

"Oh and you want me to find a way to get us in?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"What no we're just thinking of different places we can go." Jack said.

"I'll get us in, I normally get what I want so..." I giggled. I unbuttoned my flannel and pushed my white Calvin sports bra up. "I stuck my phone in my back pocket and fixed my shoes. "Anyone got a sucker?" I smirked.

"I got a weed lolly." Lindsay said.

"Fuck yeah." I smiled.

"Why'd you have to prepare yourself, you're walking towards a woman." Mitchy laughed.

"Just watch her." Jack chuckled.

I made my way over to the back of the restaurant towards the bar as everyone slowly followed. I made eye contact with the woman with multiple tattoos on her arms. "How can i help you." She asked.

"My friend Mitchy Collins has reservations here tonight and we aren't being let in I was wondering why." I Said. I took the sucker out my mouth and watched her flip through the book.

"I have Mitchy Collins reserved for next week after New Years." She Said.

I rolled my eyes at her and groaned "can you cancel tonight and put us in today?" I asked.

"No." She Said.

"Well can you set me up on your list tonight?" I asked.

"Name?" She asked.

I stayed silent and smiled. "Chloe Weber." She looked at me then a paper on her desk. "M-my apologies miss.Weber." She Said. "Can I have double the security first floor watching all doors?" She spoke in her walkie talkie. I turned around to see multiple men in Black Standing around me. "This is a Weber, protect her and her friends or you're fired." She Said.

I turned around and extended my hand out for Jack's and walked into the large room. Mitchy came over and picked me up by my waist. "I owe you the fucking world." He smiled.

"You're welcome, I'm using my family's last name for getting me into places. Sounds fucked up but whatever." I laughed.

"Better marry this girl Barakat. She'd get your ass out of trouble." Mitchy laughed.

I gave jack my phone and fixed my hair. "Will you take a picture of Mittchy and I?" I asked.
I put my flannel back on and smiled at my phone. Mitchy picked me again and smiled at me. "This isn't fair." He Said.

"What isn't?" I asked

"I want a hot ass girlfriend." He laughed.

Jack laughed at his comment and handed my phone to me. "Okay you do your own thing I'll be at the bar. Try not to get to hammered tonight." Jack said.

I kissed him and smiled. "Got it."
Jack blushed and placed his cold hands on my waist. "On second thought come with me." He Said grabbing my hand.

"Okay." I giggled. Jack brought me over to the bar and took his ID out. "Can I get a Bourbon and a Jack Daniel's." He Said. The woman looked at our ID's and got our drinks. Jack grabbed my hand again and brought me to a black leather chair. Before I could take a sip of my drink Jack kissed me roughly till he fell onto the leather chair. "Damn." I giggled.
Jack and I drank our drinks and looked at each other. "What's up with you? Haven't been laid in a week you don't know what to do with yourself?" I laughed.