Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Boy Crazy

Way back when my grandmother used to say I was boy crazy, at the time I had no idea what the heck she was talking about. I figured it out a few years ago, she's right. Why wouldn't I be boy crazy! There's so many wonderful things about them! And yes I am including the dirty stuff... Especially the dirty stuff.

I change quickly into shorts and a tight black shirt, yes I'm showing off. I run the comb through my chin length hair and make sure I look as beautiful as possible... Need to make up for the incident this morning. I turn my phone on silent and walk into the kitchen, I hope I look calm... In reality my skin is on fire and my heart is trying to jump out of my chest... Among other things...

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I say and give the gorgeous boy my most winning smile.

His eyes scan over me and I see him gulp, exactly the reaction I was hoping for. "No problem, so are you ready to go?" he says and slowly drags his gaze back to my eyes. He smiles. My heart flutters.

"Yes, I am ready the question is are you?" I say and give him my most mischievous look.

Brandon is quick on his feet, he grins and winks at me "oh I'm always ready for anything.... Even the most surprising of situations."

Hmmm.... he's good... But I'm better. "Well I think you'll find I'm full of surprises." I say in what I call my deep dark seductive voice as I wall past him to the door. He follows behind me casually, too bad I'm all talk...