Day 23

Day 23 of Liskook's sweetness

"Yah Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted to him. But he didn't looked because he has his earphones on.

"Yah! Help me it's so heavy!" I shouted louder. Then I heard Jimin whispered to Rosie

"Just don't mind them they're being childish." He said then laughed. Then I asked them.

"Yah! Where are we going this is so heavy!" I whined.

"In the other side of the mall I hear there's a new restaurant there." Rosé said smirking. God is she really my bestfriend? Then I placed down the 2 heavy plastic bag that is full of ingredients and my snack ;)

"Please wait I'm tired." I said while panting. Them Jimin and Rosé looked at me then Jungkook saw them stopped and looked at me, then he approached me and said.

"What are you a paper doll?" He said then he got the two plastic bags and smirked.

"No I'm not I'm getting chubbier." I said to him while rubbing my flat tummy.

"Let's pretend I believed that you're chubby." He said then he walked.

"Yah why are you not in your mood?" I said and I clinged my arms to him.

"Nothing." He said coldly.

"Baaabe tell me." I whined.

"It's just I think that I'm not enough for you." He said while I saw his ears become red. Then I laughed

"Are you jelous of Vernon and Mingyu?" I said while smiling sheepishly.

"No why would I be jelous." He said while looking somewhere.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook you're enough, why would I say yes if you're not? You're the only who I love Jungkook not them they're just friends." I said while looking at him. "This is cheesy but yes you're the one who I love."

"I know I love you too, I'm being childish sorry for acting like that." He said and hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"Are guys done? Rosé is already hungry." Jimin sarcastically said.

"REALLY hungry." Rosé said then we laughed, we went to the restaurant that Rosé said then we ordered. While waiting Jungkook asked something.

"Rosé noona what will you bake for Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"What? I will not bake for him." Rosé said.

"Bwo!? Noooo rosieeee i want you to be my partner bbuing bbuing." Jimin said while acting cute for rosie. Then Jungkook and me laughed.

"Fine fine whatever." Rosé said.

"Can't resist Jimin's charm rosie?" I said teasing her such a cuties.

"N-no wtf." Rosé stuttered. Then our food came the we eat happily.

"Who wants ice cream~?" Jimin asked being a kid again aish. We all agreed in eating ice cream then we went to a cafe that also serves ice cream.

"I will order!" I said, then I asked for their orders so for Rosé iced americano and vanilla icecream, for Jimin all the flavors one scoop each, for Jungkook choco shake and choco cake, and for me strawberry shake and strawberry cake. I ordered and I got the desserts and went to the table.

"Waaaah I love ice creaaaam." Jimin said.

"What a kid." Rosé said but she smiled. While savoring my strawberry cake I looked at Jungkook beside me and he looked at me and said.

"You don't like strawberry don't you *insert sarcasm*?" Then he went nearer and then kissed the icing beside my lips and I frozed.

"Waaaah jinja too much pda!" Jimin and Rosé said but still I'm frozen.

"Yah sasa day dreaming?" Rosie teased.

"Why did you do that!" I slapped his arms again and again.

"Mianhe I just don't like wasting food." He said while smiling bright. Then after that we went home first we dropped off Rosie cause her house is the nearest then now we're in front of our house.

"Yah why did you got down Jimin is still there." I said. Then he held my hand

"He can wait." He said and hugged me

"I need to go Jungkook you too it's getting late." I said as I burried my face in his chest smelling the scent of men's perfume that he uses.

"I love you." He said letting go of the hug but still holding my waist and looking at me

"I love you too." I said then he kissed my forehead, my nose, and my lips.

"Are you guys done?" Jimin shouted. Then Jungkook whispered.

"You taste really really sweet." Then he went to the car and they left. And I was there frozen again.