Day 16

Day 15 of liskook's bitterness

Jeon Jungkook's POV

I always remember how Lisa smiles it really makes my day better with her chubby cheeks and plump lips. I'm in our house sitting in the library then my phone rang.

I saw the caller. It was Eunha. I answered it and I heard her voice.

"Uhm Kookie?" I got irratated when she called me my nickname.

"What do you need?" I said in my cold voice.

"I love you kookie please comeback to me." She said, I think she's crying. I still love her I still want her. But how about Lisa?

"I don't know..." I said.

"Give me a chance, give us a chance." She said.

"Okay..." I just answered I don't know anymore.

"But first..." Eunha said.

"What?"

"Leave Lisa and comeback to me."

"Uhhh, okay I guess..." I said. She ended the call and I dialed Lisa's number.

Kring kring

"Oh hi kookie!" Lisa said in a cheerful voice I smiled.

"Lisa..." I said. Hesitating.

"What is it Jungkook? Tell me." She said.

"Me and Eunha is together again." I said in a low tone voice I don't think I made a right decision, I hurted Lisa.

"Hm.. I-I guess congrats?"She said.

"Thank you for everything Lisa, but for now I think it is a goodbye." I said, eventhough I don't want to, I need to.

"B-bye k-kookie..." She said I heard her sobs but she immediately ended the call. What I have done? Did I made a right decision?

Short update for the things that will happen in the future chapters. Xoxo