Day 8

Day 8 of bitterness

"You're my responsibility."

I don't know why it repeats in my mind it's just. Arghhh I don't know! And when he said that my heart beated really fast, maybe because I'm tired? While thinking deeply someone opened the door.

It's Jungkook.

"Hey how are you?" He said.

"Yeah I'm fine you?" I said then he sat down beside me and he really looks sad?

"Not so fine." He said while smiling bitterly

"Oh why?" I said to him then he cried. I panicked a little bit and pat his back then he continues crying in my bed.

"Jungkook tell me." I said while patting his back

"I-i saw her." He said while crying

"Saw who?" I tried to calm him but he continued crying.

"I-i saw Eunha w-with M-mingyu." He said.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked him.

"SHE'S MY FREAKING GIRLFRIEND! GIRLFRIEND! SHE'S HAVING A SEX WITH MINGYU IN MY FUCKING CONDO!!!" He threw the chair and I was shocked he shouted at me then he left.

I cried, its the first time I saw him cried and mad and I can't even do anything to make him feel better and I cried because I am his friend but I only maid him feel worst.

Someone knocked at came in it was the nurse.

"Ma'am you're discharge now and you're bill are paid by your boyfriend." She said and came out immediately.

My boyfriend? I don't have any. Maybe my brother? Well I don't know I fixed my things and get dressed up and waited taxi outside the hospital then went home.

Nextday

I prepared my stuffs and luckily my mom is not yet here, I'm not going to tell her I don't want her or dad to worry about me they do a lot of things.

I went to our school and Rosé saw me and ran to me.

"Lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted then hugged me really tight.

"I heard what happened to you! I was worried!!!!!" She said then hugged me again and cried.

"Rosie don't cry!!!!" I said while patting her. She smiled at me and we immediately went to our room. I saw Jimin but not Jungkook? Maybe he's late?

And on the other corner I saw Eunha and Mingyu flirting with each other, I was shocked when they started kissing. I rolled my eyes at them then went to my chair.

2 subjects passed and still no Jungkook showing, I am worried. I saw J-hope I think and I asked him.

"Uhm J-hope? H-hi." I greeted akwardly.

"Haiii! I'm your hope! Jhope." He said while smiling brightly.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked him

"Hmm? I don't know he didn't show up and he didn't answer our calls and text.

"Oh okay thank you." I said then left, I sighed I don't know where he is but I hope he's doing fine.