Chapter 1

Enya Umanzor as Ashley Yvette "Cinderhella" Bordelon

Matthew Espinosa as himself

Chapter 1

I walked downstairs to see my father and mother about 50 feet from each other. What happened to after divorce you could still be friends?

Ash. Dad smiled.

Sperm cells hello. I waved. My mom chuckled under her breath and I smirked.

Anyways, Ashley your father is going to be taking care of you while I have to go on some business trips. Mom sighed.

What business trips? I asked. Just kidding I don't give a fuck. I smirked.

Language! My parents said in unison.

Lo Siento. (Sorry) I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Why do you always talk in Spanish then you ramble in French and you make stupid comments in German. Dad scoffed.

Cause I'm a hurricane. I said flipping my hair.

Have fun dealing with that. Mom laughed.

I'm not that bad. I scoffed.

You scream My Chemical Romance at the top of your lungs at 1 am. Then I'll pass by your room and there you are dancing to Brendon Urie like you're Lorde. After that you're putting streaks of pink or blue hair chalk in your hair like you're Halsey or Hayley Williams. Then you'll go around quoting Twenty One Pilots or whoever when you walk around the house. Mom complained.

Eliza you're turning into Ash. Dad gasped.

Shut up. I snarled. So I'm spending about 5 months with this guy. I said pointing to dad.

Oh right Bart you have to train Ashley and bring her back here to compete in the Roller Derby Championships. Mom said remembering her thoughts.

What day is that? Dad asked checking his calendar.

September 9th if there is something I'll get someone to take my spot. I sighed pulling out my phone.

No, you'll be there and so will I. Dad said pushing my phone down.

So, what are you even doing. I said scrolling through my vine feed with Brendon Urie and Sarah mostly filling it. With dashes Of others.

Going on tour. Magcon actually. He smiled proudly.

The fuck is that? I giggled.

Ok I'm about to whoop you if I hear one more fuck from you. Mom said taking off her chancla.

Did I mention that my father married a Hispanic woman. My mom was born in Spain and raised in Mexico. She's still not afraid to whipped me with a chancla. I got beat about five days ago. But you wonder why we lived in Louisiana. (I'm from Louisiana but I live in Texas).

Pardon. (Sorry in French). I said before she got any closer.

Anyways Magcon is Meet and Greet Convention. It's with a bunch of viners. Like Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Jack And Jack, and get this you'll have a female friend her name is Mahogany Lox. Dad explained while I looked at my phone with a Jack and Jack vine popped up.

What about Brendon Urie? I whined.

One, he's a singer and not a viner and he's already on tour. Mom corrected me. 

Sure we'll believe that. I sighed. So, when do we leave?

Tomorrow at 5. Mom squealed.

That's too early I mean it's 5 and I don't wake up til 3. I whined.

Well it's time for ice to be put back to use. Dad clasped his hands back together.

And you guys wonder why I give you weird names. I scoffed.

I gotta go Ash but I'll be back to pick up and I got you Wendy's so I came here for a reason. He smirked. I went in the kitchen and saw the bag. Then I saw a McDonald's milkshake sitting by it.

Holy shit this has to be the best day ever. McDonald's ice cream machine never works!