...

(Alex's POV)

I wake up. I'm being carried over someone's shoulder. I panic and start to squirm. They hit my ass and I stop quickly. The blue spiky hair is familiar. It's all up in my face so I swat at the fur. The man turns his head to me and it's Rick!

"Stop it. I'm trying to fucking c-contact Morty." Right. HE'S TURNING ME IN.

I growl and push off of him as best as I can and bite his ear, hard. I rip off a chunk and I taste the blood in my mouth so I spit it out as Rick drops me, yelling in pain. I get up, and knee him in the stomach. He bends over and I bring my elbow down onto the back of his head, he falls unconscious. The phone in his hand falls, someone is talking on the other line. I quickly turn it off so they can't track us. I grab the Rick's portal gun and run to a secluded place, an alley near an opera house. I put in the coordinates for...shit...what dimension were we in? Where would Rick be?

I certainly can't go back to my house, Evil Morty would be there for sure. I then remembered a different dimension I've memorized before. C-137, Rick's Original dimension. I open it up and end up in a wrecked neighborhood. Everything looks terrible.

I searched the whole town now. No one lived here anymore...whatever Rick did, he destroyed this place. Everything looks burned and grey and the sky was kinda smoky, like someone had been smoking a thousand cigarettes and the air just gets stuck here. I coughed lightly as I started putting in the coordinates for the Citadel. If I can't find Rick, I'll find-wait. No that's idiotic. I can't go to the Citadel. I'm running from them anyway. And I can't go home because they will be there and like I said I'm running from them.

What to do...what to do...

I miss Mark.

Hell, I miss Rick. I miss Morty and Rick and Mark. I miss Rick especially tho...Rick seems to be the one who has cared for me the most of all out of the three since Morty barely knows me and, me and my brother barely talk or do anything anymore. Even if I did apologize for the fight, we still hate each other.

I sit down and feel something shift in my pocket. I reach into my pocket and pull out the lightbulb....I JUST GOT AN IDEA. I ran to a familiar street and saw a broken sign on the floor. Good this is the right street. I went looking at all the houses. I noticed one that seemed familiar and it was in the same area so I went into the garage, breaking a hole in the wall was easy because the walls were already decaying.

Yes! This was Rick's old house! His lab in his garage. Just like how he does it at my house. I start looking around the destroyed room. I lift something and find a hatch in the floor. I went down into it, a storage unit! Yes I can use this stuff to make a few weapons and maybe a tracker...but I have known of Rick's DNA. Shit...maybe I can wip something up to make a ship. It may take a while tho...

I started looking through the parts there. They were all in different boxes. I carefully dumped things and started rummaging. In an hour or two, I finally made something of use. It was a gun, a high tech one like the one's Rick had. I had used different colored parts so it was a bit colorful but it worked well.

Now to start building myself a ship. I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.

I'm coming back, Rick. And I won't be afraid to show how smart I am this time.

(Rick's POV)

I punched him straight in the face then shot him with my other hand which held the gun. I turned and high kicked the other one and stole his gun, passing it to Morty. Morty barely caught it and started firing at Rick guards. I turned and opened a few portals to different dangerous dimensions as we started running again. We were in the Citadel. Squanchy has brought the others and now we were wrecking this place! I was being chased down a hallway with Morty. We had lost Mark somewhere but I'm sure he's fine.

"M-MORTY QUICK OK GO TO THE CONTROL ROOM AT THE CENTER CORE. I WILL MEET YOU THERE. HERE TAKE THIS JUST INCASE." I hand Morty the Meeseeks box. He nods and runs off. I turn and start killing Ricks left and right. Their blood splatters on me and I just smirk.

The Killer in me is Enjoying this.

(Mark's POV)

I'm looking for Rick but I don't see the version of him I came here with.

Screw it.

I start going rapid fire on the guards circling me until I run out of ammunition.

"Fuck." I curse aloud and fuck a punch. I punch him in the stomach and steal his gun to shoot the one coming up behind me then I see a plant lady who is on our side. Rick had given me a language adapter to talk with the others through the comms. The plant lady spoke in clicks.

I learned quick.

I nodded at her and clicked at her with my tongue, telling her that we should kill them all together. She nods and we stand back to back as they start to circle us. I growl and grab some guns the guards left. The plant lady started going full on out killer on them! I took my turn and started firing their Faces' off.

6 down
10 down
15 down!

I hear in my ear, Rick's voice.

"Make your wAY to the center control room!" He says. Me and the plant lady run down the hall, retreating to make it to the control room. We finally get there and see Morty, Rick, Squanchy, and a few others who have survived thus far. Rick is trying things into the control system. I come up beside him and notice that he was the only one who was drenched in blood. I cringed and refrained from patting his back. There has always been a killer in him I guess.

"Let's blow th-this popsicle stand, kids." Rick smirked and pressed a final button. Then the ship shook dramatically.

"What did you do?" I yelled at Rick over the blaring alarms. He smirked at me and told us to look for ourselves, pointing to the window. We looked outside to see the Citadel starting to crash into a space prison. I whistled.

"Damn, you're a smart son of a bitch. Let's get out of here!" I yelled. Rick chuckled and licked the blood from his lips, barely cleaning it off anyway.

"I LIKE THE TASTE OF BLOOD. We should do this again sOMEtime." Rick culled and patted my back. I laughed.

"Yeah not in a million years!" I laughed. Then someone ran in. We looked to see the president himself. Evil Morty.

"Rick." He said and pulled up a gun. He pulled the trigger. I jumped in front of Rick and hugged him, getting blood all over me. I felt the pain in my back, parallel to where my heart is inside me. I felt it sink in.

"MARK!! NOOOOO" Rick yelled and caught me. I groaned and gritted my teeth in pain as I started to feel my heart failing to bump blood.

"Fuck....fuck man...." I mumbled shaking my head. Everything was spinning and my eyes were dropping.

"Hey stay with us, Mark! Think about Alex! MARK HEY DONT CLOSE-MARK NOO"

I closed my eyes.