TRUST NO ONE.

(Rick's POV)

The two talked through out the whole trip. It was a little annoying and that Morty was a little weird too. What he said was weird too.

"So what's with the different eye colors?" Alex asked Morty. I haven't noticed before but Morty has two different eye colors. The left was red and the right was blue. Morty put his hand over his left eye and seemed to get mad at himself about something.

"It's nothing." He states and frowns so hard that his face creases into a scowl at his feet. Alex frowns and gives sympathy and pats his back. What was with the different eye colors tho? A medical condition? Maybe I need a sample of his blood.

(Alex's POV)

"So what's with the different eye colors?" I asked Morty, gesturing to his eyes. He seems mad then frowns deeply. He covers up his left eye which was red and his blue right eye looks down at his feet as his face scrunches into a scowl. Does he hate his eyes? Ah man I made a mistake!

"It's nothing." He states simply. I pat his back and he looks up into my eyes.

"Are you sensitive about it? You're eyes are really nice." I twirled a lock of hair between my thumb and pointer finger as I blushed and looked away, "I always wanted different colored eyes like that, I think it's hella cool."

"Well...if it's cool to you then I guess I shouldn't be so negative about it..." he lets his hand fall onto mine which had been between us. I smiled at him and squeezed his hand. Rick cleared his throat obnoxiously. We realized we were back at home. I smiled to Morty and climbed out, keeping a tight hold of his hand as I helped him out of the back. I went inside first and smiled at Morty.

"Now where will you sleep? Rick has taken my bed and all with me..." I thought for a moment. Morty looked around, looking bored or uninterested. Rick went into the garage and came back with a small box. He placed it in the middle of the living room and pressed the button on top of it. The box transformed into a bed. I smiled at Rick.

"Nice! Well Rick can stay down here, Morty you can sleep with me!" I smiled at Morty. He smiled back. Rick looked angry and surprised.

"What?! I made the bed for him! Oh you are so lucky you little-"

"Calm down, Rick! Besides I'm better with Morty instead of you in my room you pervert." I grinned at him. Morty snickered as Ricks face grew red. Rick threw up his arms and flopped onto his new bed. Morty smiled at me, or a smirk rather. I gave Morty some food, a sandwich then left to go see my friend who had just texted me to meet up.

"BYE GUYS. Be good and I'll be back Later tonight!" I waved and they waved back, I locked the door and left.

(Rick's POV)

"Hey, M-Morty. Come here." I ordered. He narrowed his eyes at me and did the unthinkable. He turned away and kept eating! That little shit.

"Oh what now that you got Alex on your side you think you're fucking high and mighty? Jesus Morty don't break an arm jerking yourself off." I rolled my eyes in annoyance. This Morty is a dunce. A real piece of fucking work. He stands and comes over to me, he finished his sandwich.

"What do you want?" He crosses his arms. I mimic him out of annoyance. When did Morty get so fucking sassy?

"I need a DNA sample." I stated.

"You lived with her first, Rick. I'm sure you can get a hair from her comb or some spit from kissing her ass so much." What the fuck did he just say?!

"Look here ya little turd I didn't mean Alex, I meant you." I growl and grab a hold of his shirt. This wasn't a normal Morty. Something was fucking messed up about this one. Poor Rickless bastard.

"Why do you need it? Don't you know everything about me already?" He asked. Oh he was pushing my patience.

"I know you as a Morty, not as a person." I leaned away from the little brat. And without thinking, I yank off some of his hair, causing him to cuss and push me away quickly. His eyes are wide and angry.

"ThANks." I burp and go into the garage. I take out the DNA scanner once more and place the hairs in the chamber. I press the green button and the machine starts loading info onto the large screen and I'm in shock. I have to tell Alex.

I turn and stand quickly only to be hit in the head with a large metal bat. I groan and hold my now bleeding head. I stand on noodle legs and glare at Morty that little shit! He smirks at me, cocky son of a bi-

Am I falling...?

Oh shit oh shit it's getting darker.

I hear the front door opening.

Alex...ALE-

(Alex's POV)

Apparently no one was at the place where they said they would be. Well doesn't that boost up my esteem. I sigh and look at the messages to make sure I got the right place. This place was closed at the time. I frown and go home.

I open the door and hear absolute silence. I close the door behind me, locking it up. I take off my shoes and put down my purse as I glance around the living room. Rick's bed is empty and messy. I go to the kitchen to see that Morty wasn't there anymore. Where did they go? I go to the stairs and then hear something in the garage. Rick must be there with Morty! I go to the garage and think twice at a rapid pace. The percentage that maybe something is wrong is suddenly steeping upwards as I put my ear to the door. I hear a groan from inside, it was Rick groaning in pain. I raise an eyebrow. Time to get into actor mode. I step away silently then reproach the garage door with louder footsteps.

"HEY RICK, MORTY, IM HOOOOME!!!" I yell around like I just got back. Everything goes silent from the garage. What the fuck is going on in the-

"Hello, Alex." Morty steps out and closed the door behind him.

"Oh hey Morty. Have you seen Rick?" I ask but I know the answer. I just want the truth from Morty because I trust him and he is cool.

"Yeah he just left. He was really drunk...he usually gets drunk..." Morty's ace distorts into one of pain and sadness at the thought of Rick getting drunk all the time. I feel bad for him now. I pull him into a hug and push his head onto my chest.

"Don't be sad about Rick. Rick can be a jerk sometimes but ya know he still cares." I assure him with a kiss on the head. He scoffs.

"Rick never cares about anyone. Did he trick you? Just like his wife and daughter?" Morty asked. Wait what? Did Rick lie to me. I'm suddenly putting all my faith in Morty.

"I'm starting to really hate Rick for lying to me." I growl out. Morty glances up at me and starts to slowly wrap his arms around me. He then lifts me up and onto his shoulder. I'm in shock as he carries me to Rick's bed and throws me down. He then takes out this weird gun with a very wide open barrel and he shoots this dart at me with some kind of liquid in it. I start to feel very sleepy and I lay back. I feel weak and try to keep my eyes open as I turn my head lazily to Morty. He is staring down at me with interested eyes. I reach up to him.

"M-morty..."

why do I try so hard?

"Tell me, Alex, why are you so special?" Morty asks and sits on the bed next to me. He grabs my hand in his and squeezes it. I squint as my vision starts getting darker because my eye lids can't handle the weight anymore. My eyes fully close and all I can say is

"Please don't leave me...."