Chapter 14: Week 4

Jimin's POV
"Baekhyun.."
I look at him with teary eyes.
"Jimin... I love you.. but I have to leave you..."
"Why.... Baekhyun-"
He walks away , ignoring my words. My heart shatters into pieces.
I scoff , smiling while the tears drop onto my cheeks. I wipe my nose.
"k... didn't need you anyways.."
I whisper to myself and walk back to my dorm. All I was feeling , was potentially nothing. Just nothing. Not loved , not cared  .. just lonely.
Back at the Dorm
I unlock the door and walk inside , seeing Taehyung sleeping. I lightly close the door so I wouldn't wake him up. He looked like a smol puppy.
I walk over to the bed , laying down next to him. I sit up , kissing his cheek. I forget that he was sleeping and play with his squishy cheeks.
"Pshhh , pshhhhh , psh , psh , psh , psh , psh , psh , psh , psh-"
"Mmm... Jiminie..."
He slowly opens his eyes , looking at me.
"Huh... why are you crying..."
I look at him and wipe my tears.
"What? I'm not crying!"
I act natural. He nods and then turns to the other side. I pout and poke him for the last time. I lay down and the door bell follows the movement. I get up and go over to the door.
"Jesusssss , why can't I ever RELAX?!"
I call out.
"Who is it?"
~no answer~
I get confused and go over to the door , opening it. My expression changed once I saw..... Jungkook.
"Jimin-ah.."
I sigh and look at him.
"what do you ne-"
His lips harshly hit against mine , making me stop my words. A strange feeling hit against my chest. He pulls in my waist as I clench his jacket. He lets go and I look into his eyes. I finish the word.
"N-Need...."
"You."
He answers and my eyes turn huge.
"NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-"
He puts his hand against my mouth and goes inside , closing the door with his leg. He slams me against the wall , behind Tae's bed
"Shh..."
His hands travel around my body.
"I missed you... and your body."
I cringed from what he said.
His three fingers enter my mouth and thrust inside like what he would do if he was inside of me. His knee caress my member and I shut my eyes tightly. It felt .. good.
"Ahh...ha.."
My tongue swirl around his fingers. He kisses my jawline and down my neck. His cold hands go through my shirt.
I take his fingers out my mouth.
"Jungkook... we shouldn't do this while Taehyung is sleeping... and you came all the way over here just to do this to me.
"Come on... I know you like it. You even moaned. I know when you moan like that Jimin , you want more."
His hands go down and caress my member. I tried to resist it , clenching my jaw.
"Awww look... you're trying not to moan.."
The Next Day / Taehyung's POV
"Jimin... stop... it still hurts..."
He grunts from his big member thrusting inside of me.
"Fuck , you're still as tight as the last time I fucked you."
He slaps my butt and I clench the sheets from god knows how long it stings. My legs get spread more wider as his hands massage my butt. I moan and he lifts my chin up. His arm wraps around my waist and I was on my knees. His lips travel around the area of my neck. He slams inside of me and I scream from the pain.
"AH! AHHH , OH SHIT!"
The thrust speeds up and it started to get harsh.
I start to masturbate while he slams inside of me.
"IM GONNA CUM!"
I cum on the sheets , but he still doesn't stop. He puts my head down and I cry.
"JIMIN!"
His hands hold my waist in place so he would finish the climax...
Then...
He cums all over in the inside of my hole and I scream loudly in the pillow.
"FUCKKKK!!!"