Chapter 2 of Season 2: Leaving The Two [Edited]

Jungkook's POV
I sit there having tears roll down my cheeks as if I was the well. Just hearing the moans and the bed rocking made me cry even more. I cover my mouth and cry silently.
---
After a few minutes, I stand up and put my hand on the door knob and slowly turn it... but let go.

Taehyung's POV
Jimin clenches my hand throws his head back. I heard the door knob turn and same with Jimin. We immediately get off each other and act like nothing happened. But then.... nothing came out. I start to have shrivers down my spine. I put on my clothes and tell Jimin to say in the bed. He clenches the blanket and covers himself up. I open the door and see Jungkook there. He looks at me with tears running down his cheeks.
"J-Jungkook?.."
Jungkook's POV
"J-Jungkook?.."
I sniff and bite my lips while crying.
"don't say my name."
I respond to him. He turns his head and gives me a nervous look. I step inside and look at my suitcase. Taehyung traces the sight of my eye, looking at something. He looks back at me. Jimin was looking down feeling guilty. Taehyung's phone rings and he leaves immediately picking up the phone. Jimin slowly gets up and puts on his sweatpants and my favorite hoodie. I run to get my suitcase. I stuff everything inside of it. Jimin sprints to me and back hugs me tightly. I look down crying out loud. I fall on my knees. Tears run down Jimin's cheeks.
"D-Don't leave..."
"IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU, JIMIN-AH!"
"THAT'S NOT TRUE!!"
He cried out. He tightens up the hug and buries his face on my shoulder. I clench my clothes and continue putting them in my suitcase. He takes my wrist.
"Jungkook..... stop... PLEASE!"
Jimin's POV
He snatches his wrist back and I was there... sitting behind him... watching each clothes stuffed in his suitcase. I silently cry while covering my mouth with my hand. I run outside.
I head outside and cry on the sidewalk. I fall in my knees.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 Months Later...
Jungkook was gone... he's.. gone.... he left us...
I still thought about everything as I cry out loud, hugging his hoodie. It smelled like him... I missed his touch.. I missed his kisses.. I missed... him... Tears drop on the sweater.... each tear dropped on the letters.... and on my name....
"J U N G K O O K"

"J I M I N"
I missed him... even til' this day... I check my phone and look at the app. Jungkook still didn't pick up....
~Jungkookie My Love~ (178)
I gave up calling him after the 178th time... but gave it another try...
The call rings and he finally picks up.
"*sighs* yobo-seyo."
"J-Jungkook-ah."
"what Jimin. Gonna tell me the second time Taehyung fucked you? Oh please, I has enough of that. By--"
"NO! DON'T END THE CALL!!.... PLEASE!.."
"Why."
"Because... I want you back home..."
"No, Jimin I'm not gonna come ba--"
"Meet me at the bridge that me and you used to go to."
"No--"
"Please.. just for once.."
Silence came and I knew he was hesitating.
"*sigh* Fine. I will. What time."
"Ok.. u-um.."
I look at the time and it was 7:32.
"R-RIGHT!.. N-NOW!"
"Wha--"
"Ok bye, meet you there."
I end the call and pout while sighing. I put on his hoodie and walk out the door.