Chapter 6 of Season 2: "daddy."

"H-Hyung."
Baekhyun's POV
I walk over to my dorm and place him on my bed. He looked hot sleeping. I smirk and rip all of his clothes off.
I sit down on the sofa in the corner and cross my legs , looking at him , waiting for him to wake up.
Jungkook's POV
I look at him in the eyes and he slams his lips against mine. I felt disgusted. I tried to slap him but I couldn't , his grip gets tighter after he notices me trying to escape his grips. I groan through the rough kiss. He puts his hands up my shirt and caresses my abs. He takes both of my arms and pins it together with his one hand. His fingers run down to take off my pants. I didn't wear a belt , so he pulls on it , showing an inch of my boxers. I clench my fists and used all my strength to push him away from the grip.. I succeeded it and slapped him across the face.
"YOU DISGUSTING HOE! DON'T TOUCH ME LIKE THAT!"
Taehyung did the same to me.... but I felt so disgusted from how Mingyu does it and it doesn't feel right.
I run outside as I try to fully pull up my pants. I could hear Mingyu's footsteps getting closer.
Jimin's POV
I wake up and feel dizzy. My eyesight didn't fully get clear yet , until now. I see an unfamiliar place and look around , seeing Baekhyun. I get up and see myself naked.
"OH MY GOD!!"
I tried to cover myself until I see him in front of me and pulled me on his lap.
"B-Baek--"
He covers my mouth with his hand and puts his lips on my neck. It was softer than Jungkook's. His hands start to travel around my waist. I put my head up and sigh from his soft lips against my neck. He traces his tongue to my collarbone and I moaned. I could sense him being satisfied.
"Ah~..."
He takes my chin and gently puts his lips against mine. I already felt thirsty for him. I push him down on the bed.
"Woah there Jimin."
He giggles and my hands were on his pecks and I was in a position of me ready to ride him. He unbuckles his belt without me notices and enters me. He thrusts his hips up and down , fast and I clench this shirt.
"FUCK!"
I look up at the ceiling as he thrusts in me. He flips me and puts his hand around my neck. His messy hair covers his eyes and I could barely breathe from how good it felt from the way he thrusted inside of me.
"BAEKHYUN!"
He starts pounding inside of me even more and I clench the bed sheets.
"No. It's daddy."