Chapter 7 of Season 2: The Breakup [Edited]

Taehyung's POV
I start to think about Jimin and tear up. Noona unties me and I immediately get up and slowly walk over to the closet. I open it , noticing my bruised wrists. and see my ripped up clothes.
"What are you doing?"
I put on my pants and it showed my dick.
"well shit.."
I whisper to myself and I take off the pants. I wear the shirt and it was oversized. Gladly. It was past my thighs , down to an inch to my knees. I run out the dorm and I could hear her putting her clothes on. I go to the front door of my dorm and yank on the door knob. I pound on it.
"JIMIN-AH?!.."
No answer... I continue pounding on it and once I see her right beside me , I try to run away until she pulls on the back of my shirt , making the collar hit my throat. I start to choke and cough , clenching on her wrist.
"S-STOP!"
Jungkook's POV
I run away and into the hallway of Jimin and Taehyung's dorm. I could hear noises coming from the background and finally.. someone that can help me. I run towards it and see a guy getting choked by his shirt from a woman.
"YAH!!"
I sprint up to them and it was Taehyung who was the one getting choked. I hated him now.... for taking Jimin... MY Jimin... but I had to save him. His face was red. I push her away. She was so heavy to push that I fell on Taehyung's body. Our eyes were wide opened. I realized our lips touched together. I saw his eyes then close and him intertwining our fingers together. I was still shocked. He let's go of the kiss and my boyfriend was behind me. Shook. I could hear the woman groaning in the background.
I immediately get up and give him my hand to help him up. He gets up and hugs me , sobbing in my shoulder.
"Help me..."
I close my eyes and almost hugged him back until Mingyu breaks the hug by pushing Taehyung away.
"GET THE FUCK OFF OF HIM!"
Jimin's POV
"DADDY! AHH~! FUCK!"
Flapping noises start to happen and I scream from how good it felt. His dick was so big and I couldn't help but scream from the pleasure he's giving to me.
I put my hands on his shoulder and lift myself up. He pushes his lips against mine and hold me by wrapping his hand around my waist. He bites my lip and shoves his tongue inside of mine. Our tongues swirl together and he sucks mine. I moan threw the kiss. I throw my head back as my hands land on his cheek. His head follows my hand to my neck. He kisses it and sucks , leaving hickeys.
"AHHHH~~!"
I felt something warm in my stomach. That feeling. That's when he came inside me. Even without a warning or letting me know. He slowly takes out his dick and falls on my chest. We breathe heavily. I look at the ceiling and everything went black.
The Next Day...
I walk around with Baekhyun. His smile just makes me have butterflies in my stomach. I look around and try to hold hands with him. He looks down at my hand and giggles. He takes it and interwinds our finger together. We look at each other in the eyes and turn around. Our noses touch together and smile. He pecks my lip. I hug him and he pats my hair.
"Where do you wanna go?"
Baekhyun asks me and I think about it.
"Hmm... amusement park?"
"Sure!"
We walk over to the road and wait for a taxi to come to us.
Jungkook's POV
"Mingyu. I need to talk to you."
"Yeah?"
He walk to my direction and sits down.
"I don't think this is working out."
He turns his head in confusion.
"I think we should break up"
He looks at me and sighs.
"W-Why?"
"It's just... you get jealous to easily and... it makes me uncomfortable. Like when I texted my really close friend , you chose to punish me... and when I hugged him you pushed him away... it really hurt my feelings when you did that..."
"Jungkook-ah.."
"No. Mingyu I'm sorry but it's over.."