nine

-bully

-bully

two weeks into our fake relationship, we still manage to be a hot topic of the school.

every now and then, i see yoongi who just stares blankly at me. as if he has something to say but wont.

currently i was accompanying jungkook to his locker, where we get surprised after opening it.

about twenty envelopes fall out, all decorated with pink or red and covered in heart stickers.

"well someone has secret admirers" i say while leaning against the lockers, watching him pick up the scattered letters.

"are you gonna read them?" i ask hesitantly

"no why would i" he says before shutting his locker and tossing the colored papers into a nearby recycling bin.

he then interlocks our hands and pulls me to first period.

my heart fluttered a little.

-

"do you have any guesses who any of those letters were from?" i ask with my chin rested in my palm.

"nope" he says popping the p, "why do you?" he asks back.

"just a few guesses" i say while looking around the room. his eyes follow my vision to see about six girls staring back at him.

"you're very attentive" he says

"...you're not jealous are you?" he teases while nudging my shoulder.

"yah, you aren't that cute!" i fight back, close to stabbing a pencil in his leg.

but to his favor the bell rings, and he rushes out laughing.

jungkook pov

y/n has to meet with a teacher during lunch today, meaning i will be alone unfortunately.

after grabbing my tray of food, i head to our normal table, and begin eating while reading a new book which y/n had recommended to me.

normally theres a few eyes on me and y/n all the time, but right now i cant help but feel like everyone is staring right through me.

i look up to see everyone watching a figure coming my way.

yoongi.

i just look back down and continue to read my book till a pair of hands filled with rings and a few tattoos snatch it away from me.

"its been a while nerd boy"

"give that back!"  i say while on the floor, legs and arms bloody from the impact. the group of boys around me just laugh, and watch the leader of their little posey pull out a pair of scissors and begin to cut at my precious picture. the tears fall at a rapid rate, blurring my vision as i attempt to snatch the photograph from their grasp, but i am just pushed back to the concrete once again. "here you can have it back nerd boy" said my bully as he threw the cut up picture of my mom at my feet. the only picture i had left of her.

"what do you want yoongi?"

"oh looks like my ex girlfriend gave you a bit of self confidence huh? what happened to the scared little boy from freshman year"

"did you just come here to talk nonsense?" i said while getting up, copying his actions.

"the little boy really did get brave didn't he?" yoongi says while pushing me back.

without a doubt everyone is watching us at this point.

"yoongi just go before you do something you regret"

"oh i wouldn't regret this, you stole my girlfriend" he yells while landing a fist right on my jaw.

i grasp it in pain, but send a punch right back at him. he falls back to the floor clutching his nose which is now filling his fingers with blood.

"you know its a good thing your mom-" before he could speak anymore about my mom,

i snapped.