four

-requested

-requested

i searched his name and to my luck found him immediately.

for such a quiet and introverted person in real life, his online side was a whole new story.

he had a pretty large following, with really good content. some of it his art, some photography, and even very attractive photos of himself.

he seemed very closed off in school but to the looks of it he had lots of friends, and was a very likable, social person.

maybe he was just not familiar to anyone at our school in particular? idk.

but as i continued to scroll through my instagram feed i notice a post that makes my heart drop a bit.

yoongi with his arms latched onto a girls waist. this girl was rose, another known figure in our school.

it made me wonder if yoongi ever liked me at all, the way i liked him. i felt pains in my chest thinking about how he could have moved on so quick.

i was honestly jealous. to the school i pretty much lost my title as a strong sociable girl, to being known as that one breakup victim.

it made me want to prove something.

to prove to him, everyone, and myself that i can move on too and have fun with someone else thats NOT him.

i went back to jungkooks account and hit the blue follow button.
almost immediately i'm accepted and he follows back.

direct message @/guk1
"i said i'd keep in touch didn't i? lets meet up, i have a favor"
[sent]