one

-the break

-the break

"i just don't feel the same anymore" the blonde boy said with no emotion laced in his voice.

my expression shifted due to shock but i hid it well considering we were in the middle of a hallway surrounded by watching faces.

being seen as one of the "popular" students had its many flaws. unwanted attention being one of them.

"so-" i was trying to speak but yoongi cut me off.

"yes i'm saying lets break up" he added with a shrug.

little gasps and even some giggles could be heard from the girls in the background.

i was honestly so dumbfounded. i thought things were going well, and to do something publicly like this? he was being so...childish.

instead of continuing this scene in front of the entire schools population i grab yoongi by the wrist and pull him out to the court yard.

"what the heck yoongi" i spat out, "explain"

"do i have to spell it out for you too?" he pulled his arm from my grasp.

"whats gotten into you? you cant even handle this like a normal person" i say.

"pft, oh come on we all know this relationship was just for attention purposes" he replies with a sarcastic tone.

"attention purposes? i liked you yoongi!" i was clearly hurt and my strained voice showed that.

its so embarrassing actually believing his feelings could be genuine. i guess he just saw me as an accessory to use around campus.

and soon enough he left with no more to say, leaving my behind with tears threatening to fall. not over him, but over my vulnerability.