"Do you need more?" Asked the guy that followed you. You shook your head no but thanked him anyway. You knew you shouldn't drink anymore or else you would end up regretting it later on. You got drunk pretty fast, so you knew not to push the limits.

The tall guy then stood in front of you. With hands in his pockets, he stared at you. "You know, I've been watching you all night," He admitted with a smirk growing on his face. "Is that so?" That's a bit weird, you thought to yourself. But you liked the  attention so you didn't say anything.

"Yeah. You're actually pretty cute. Is this your first time at one of these parties? I haven't seen you around." He took a step closer to you, eyeing you in the process.

You nodded, "Yeah, my friends invited me. I don't go to parties often."

"Well, you should."

"Why is that?" You asked, looking at his face. You couldn't exactly make out details because of how dim the lights were.

He took his right hand out of his pocket and brought it up to your face. "I'd love seeing someone as cute as you around more often." Caressing your face, he stepped closer. Your bodies touching.

Your breathing picked up. Feeling uncomfortable, you grabbed a hold of his wrist and moved it away from your face. "What?" You mumbled, pushing yourself closer to the counter that you was already pressed against.

Even though you removed his hand from your face, he put it right back. Taking his other hand out of his pocket, he grabbed your waist. "Please, move." You said, looking down avoiding eye contact.

You felt his breath hit the side of your face, "Why?"

"Because she said to move." Someone spoke up causing him to drop his hands from you and backing up. He laughed and faced the person not saying anything.

"Hwan, I suggest you move away from her." The person warned. You guess the guy's name was Hwan since that's the name they said. "Oh look, it's the famous Min Yoongi. What are you going to do?"

You heard Hwan say Yoongi's name, causing you to look up. Yoongi stood only inches away from you the two of you. He was glaring at Hwan, with his arms crossed over his chest and his hands into fists. He looked pissed off. You never saw him look this angry. He stepped up to Hwan which made your breathing even worse. You were able to see his eyes now. They were dark and scary. You didn't like seeing him like this. You looked at Yoongi, then to Hwan, back to Yoongi. You were going to say something, but you couldn't speak.

"Fine. I didn't want her anyways." Hwan spat, walking away before anything else happened. You watched the tall man disappear into the crowd of people.

You looked over at Yoongi, still not able to process what exactly happened. "Yoongi, I-" You got cut off.

"We're leaving." He said as he bent down, picking up your heels off the ground. Grabbing your wrist with his free hand. He began walking, dragging you along. Completely dazed about everything, you had no choice but to follow him while pushing through the crowd of people enjoying themselves.

You both left the house and was walking towards the car. You stopped and pulled your arm back, causing him to let go of your wrist. He turned around, "What are you doing? Let's go." he spoke.

"Why are you suddenly being nice to me?" You asked, looking at him. "Do you not remember what was about to happen in there?" He raised his voice a little. He reached for your wrist again, but you moved it away.

"You've never shown interest in me and then suddenly you compliment me, and you are now dragging me away from a party."

He groaned, running a hand through his hair. "You act like I can't be nice every now and then. Y/N come on, lets go. I don't want you here any longer."