Everyone got out and made their way to the party. You were quiet, taking in your surroundings while following the boys who seemed to know where they were. Hoseok was walking beside you while the others were in front of you guys.

"Hey, Y/N, I just wanted to apologize for the other day." He said. "Apologize for what?" You asked, confused.

"When I put you on the spot about Yoongi." Ah yes, he was referring to the question game.

"Hobi, it's fine. Don't worry about it." You shot him a smile, and he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "You'll enjoy this party, don't worry Y/N."

"I hope so."

Arriving at the house, you saw how many people were there. There were tons. And you more than likely knew none of them. The music was loud, so you knew that once you stepped inside, it was going to be hard to hear.

Walking in the house beside Hoseok, you looked around. Lights were dim, music was loud. People were dancing with cups in their hands. Couples standing by themselves near the walls, trying to talk. It was a lot to take in but you were ready to have fun.

Pushing through a crowd of people, you and Hoseok made your way to the kitchen area. There weren't as many people in the kitchen, but it was still hard to get around. Namjoon spotted the two of you and joined you guys. "There's a lot of people here," Namjoon stated the obvious.

"Yeah, it's a bit overwhelming." You replied. "Maybe you'll make new friends here, instead of being a loner all the time." Hoseok joked around. You playfully hit him in the stomach.

"Yeah, I agree with Hoseok. There are tons of people here, maybe you'll find a new friend or two."

"I don't want any more friends, I have the six of you, and that's enough."

Both of the boys rolled their eyes at your sweet words, but then laughed. "Well if you decide to go talk to others, be careful. Who knows what kind of people that are actually here." Namjoon warned. You nodded and took his advice. Don't talk to strangers.

It's been two hours since you arrived at the party, and you didn't listen to Namjoon's advice. You carelessly talked to random people while your group of friends was out dancing and socializing. They left you alone, so you got lonely. You had no idea who the group was that you were talking to. There were two girls and one guy. They said their names when they introduced themselves, but you already forgot. Being tipsy, you didn't bother trying to remember either.

"Well, we have to go. I hope we can see you again in the future at another party, Y/N," the girl with jet black colored hair said. "Goodbye Y/N!" the other girl with strawberry colored hair spoke. The two girls smiled at you, waved and then walked away. Looking to your right, you saw that the guy from the group was still standing here with you.

"Did you come here alone?" He asked.

"Oh no, I didn't come alone. My friends are somewhere." You said.

With a plastic cup in one hand, you fixed your dress with the other. You weren't wearing the heels anymore. They started to hurt your feet so you took them off in the kitchen before walking around. You really hope that no one took them. You looked down at your feet and suddenly got worried that someone did take them. You loved that pair, and you didn't want someone to take them. "I have to go find my heels."

"I'll come with." The stranger said, before following you to the kitchen. Once arriving at the kitchen, you searched the floor. You saw your black pair of heels sitting in the same spot where you left them. Relieved, you leaned against the counter.

You went to take a sip of the alcohol that was in your cup, but once no liquid entered your mouth, you frowned and looked in the cup. You already drank it all. Which wasn't surprising though.