Ch 2

This chapter has somehow been switched with 'Ch 1 (Part 2)'. Plz skip this one and read the next one titled as 'Ch 1 (Part 2), and then come back to read this one if you don't want to be confused.
The rest should go smoothly at Ch 3 and so on. If you are confused, go on the chapter list and look at the top, you'll see what I mean.

Sorry!!!!

(Lucy POV)

"Lucy the guests have arrived!"

"Ok I'll be down in a few minutes!"

"Don't be too long!"

Ha, I actually just want to finish reading this chapter. I mean, I can't just STOP in the middle of it 'cause then if I went back to it, I'd be confused. Anyway, I continued to read and just got lost in the story. I didn't realize how long I was reading until Virgo, one of my maids walked in. "Hime, you parents are asking for you and they want you down in the large dining room right away." "Oh shoot! I totally lost track of time! Thanks Virgo, you can take the rest of the night off." I thanked her and took off running to the large dining room in my black heels.

When I got to the doors a butler opened it for me and when I saw who was here I couldn't believe my eyes.

Natsu Dragneel and whom I suppose is his family!

"W-why is he here?"

(Natsu POV)

I got out of the limo and saw a massive mansion of who I guess belongs to the Heartfilia estates. We got to the door and were greeted by a maid with bright pink hair. "Greetings, welcome to the Heartfilia estates, I will escort you to the dining room." She said expressionless. Weird. So, we entered and, wow. Even though I live in a mansion along with my parents and Wendy, this is still outstanding.

We were escorted to the second floor and took a left and walked into a dining room where Mr and Mrs Heartfilia were

We were escorted to the second floor and took a left and walked into a dining room where Mr and Mrs Heartfilia were. "Layla! Oh, it's so nice to see you again!" My mother exclaimed. "Grandine, it's been awhile hasn't it?" Mrs Heartfilia responded while smiling and hugging mom. "My my, Natsu how you've grown!" Exclaimed Mr Heartfilia. I just faked a smile in response. Ugh, this is going to be a long dinner.

We all sat down at the table and I just listened as they spoke about business and stuff for about an hour. I heard Wendy's stomach growl as she blushed with embarrassment. "Are you hungry sweetheart?" Dad suddenly asked to Wendy. "Um, a little." "Virgo, can you go tell her to come down so we can eat please?" Mr Heartfilia asked who I'm guessing is Virgo. "As you wish Master" And she left. I wonder who they were talking about. Who's 'her'?

Ugh get me OUT OF HERE! Why am I needed here!

After I'm guessing five minutes, the doors opened revealing a girl around my age with golden hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Why does she look so familiar? When her eyes landed on mine they became filled with fear and confusion. Huh?

"W-why is he here?" What? Do I know her? Does she know me? "Do you two know each other Natsu?" Asked dad. "No, I don't think so." I replied. "W-what?!" She exclaimed. "How do you not know who I am?!" Sheesh, what'd I do? "Lucy, what's gotten into you?" Scolded her mother. That's what I was wondering. "Go sit next to Natsu." She pointes to me.

(Lucy POV)

How does he NOT know who I am?!!! I'm the one who he calls names and pushes around at school!! He's the one who made every one else at school start to bully me!! And then he goes and says. He DOESN'T KNOW ME???!!!

"Lucy, what had gotten into you?" Scolded mom. "Go sit next to Natsu." She pointed to him. IS SHE FRICKEN CRAZY!! Ughh...I did as i was told and walked towards Natsu. I pulled out the chair next to him, and pulled it slightly away from him and sat down then, crossed my legs away from him. Whew, I don't think they noticed. "Now let us feast upon this lovely meal, our kind chefs prepared for us to enjoy." Announced father. Jeez, he's so formal with other people around.

When we finished, our parents began whispering to one another. Then, they suddenly stopped and looked at Natsu and I. "Natsu, Lucy we have an extremely important announcement to make involving you two." Said Mrs Dragneel. "We've decided that you two are to be wed and join the companies together. No divorcing under ANY circumstances." Natsu and I just looked at them with blank faces from what they just told us. I stood up, removed my heels, set them lightly on the chair, and pushed it back forward. I then looked at everyone who were staring at me confused and ran.

I bolted out of the dining room and ran outside, not knowing where I was going. The pebbles on the sidewalks scraped my bare feet as I ran. How could they do this to me? They can't just set up my futur and include me in an arranged marriage! Especially with Natsu!! How could this day get any worse! I suddenly found myself pinned to a brick wall in a dark alley way. Crap... welp here's my answer.

(Natsu POV)

I watched as she bolted out of here. Why is she running away?!

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks...
.

.

.

.

.

She's that nerd I pick on everyday!! Oh, crap what have I done!

——————————————————
So that's it for this chapter! I hope you enjoyed! Plz continue reading and vote! Comment on what you think! Bye!💛