Introductions

Me: Hey guys! Welcome to the second book of the series! If you didn't read the first one before this, here's some introductions! GUYS! GET DOWN HERE!

Nightmare: Damn, you're louder than Jack now.

Jack: NOBODY'S AS LOUD AS ME! SPEED IS KEY! *Rushes down the stairs*

Me: Of course, that's Jack. Louder than ever I might add. 

AA: That is very true...

Me: This is AA. If you're reading this before the first one, AA is basically the good version of Jack, and Jack's boyfriend.

AA: *Blushes*

Me: Anti, Dark, want to introduce yourselves?

Dark: Can't we go back upstairs? We were in the middle of something when you rudely screamed for us.

Me: What, Anti was on the brink of orgasm while you were fucking each other?

Anti: NO, SHUT UP! DAMN! *Both him and Dark were blushing madly*

Me: That answers my question then. Mark, Google, why are you still single?

Google: Love isn't part of my primary or secondary objective.

Mark: I haven't found the right person yet.

Me: Boring! Both of you! Anyways, that's Mark and Google. And last but not least, my dark side, Nightmare.

Nightmare: Yeah, yeah. Hey everyone, now fuck off and fall into a ditch!

Me: NIGHTMARE! You moody bitch. And, we have 2 new members joining us!

Mark: Who?

Me: They should be here- *Doorbell rings* right now!

Nightmare: *Scoffs in annoyance*

Me: *Opens the door* HEY! YOU'RE HERE! *Hugs them both tightly*

???: OKAY, DON'T KILL ME!

Me: Anyways, this is Yandereplier and Dr. Schneeplestein!

A.N: Yandereplier is a, you know, a Yandere. He has a crush on Mark and he's actually really sweet, unless someone hits on or goes on a date with Mark, then his psychotic side will come through. Schneeplestein, this is actually my version of him! He's always wearing a mask and he's pretty harsh like Nightmare is. He never has his mask off and only I know the reason, nobody else does. Each of them have more secrets to be revealed IN DUE TIME! XD

Mark: Nice to meet you guys! This is the gang. We're all weird, but you'll fit right in!

Me: Yandereplier likes to be called Yandere and Schneeplestein, what do you go by again?

Schneeplestein: I don't give a fuck. *His accent is thick*

Jack: *Whispers* Do we have another Nightmare on our hands now?

Me: Jack, shush! Guys, I'll show you your rooms!

Yandere&Schneeplestein: *Follows*

Me: Yandere, here's your room.

Yandere: I LOVE IT! *Plops on his bed* *His rooms is dark red and white and was filled with many of the things he liked*

Me: Schneeplestein, let's go to yours.

Schneeplestein: *Scoffs*

Nightmare: *Smirks at Schneeplestein, liking him already*

Me: And here's your room!

Schneeplestein: *He walks in* *It was full of lab and doctor equipment. His room was navy blue and black*

Me: I'll, leave you two to get settled in...

Schneeplestein: *Shuts his door, locking it*

Me: Well, that's it for introductions! I hope you guys enjoy daring these guys! So hit the vote button- *Jack covers my mouth*

Jack: IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS!

Schneeplestein: SHUT UP OUT THERE!

Me: *Singsongy voice* Moody

Mark: And as always, we'll see you, in the next chapter! Buh-bye!