Chapter Eleven - The Grim Reality

Fishy was sitting in a murky cell without any windows or furniture, where he had been put by Bukky and his rioting mob. He'd been there for several days already and the rough housing conditions have made quite the impact on our hero. He'd lost a few kilograms of weight, he was also looking quite exhausted. In the corner, there were a few plates of stale food, which were brought here by Ms Important. She had been chosen by Bukky to be the Fishy's jailor, possibly because she has hated Fishy more than anyone else ever since she met him.
It was meal time again. Ms Important entered the cell and spotted the untouched food.

-Why are you not eating anything? Do you really prefer death? Or you fear that there's poison? Silly, why'd we kill you when we said we wouldn't! If you keep ignoring my homemade meals, we will force them right into your filthy mouth!

Fishy was staring into the wall, his back turned on Ms Important. He opened his mouth and started speaking with much difficulty:

- Give.. ..me.. ..weed... ..can't... ..think....straight...

-Consider this your punishment! I want you to eat every single thing on this plate, to the very last bit! Otherwise, we'll have to talk in a different way! - Ms Important could barely contain herself, amazed and annoyed at Fishy's perseverance. How could he resist his captors so hard? He may have not eaten or smoked for days, but he still had his temper.

- Important... ..your.. ...food.. ...sucks...

Ms Important was about to go berserk. With utmost difficulty, she turned around and slammed the door like she would in the IIIrd LO, back in the day.

Speaking of the IIIrd LO, things were evolving differently there. Bukky took the principal's office and became the new headmaster, much to the dismay of many students. Overwhelmed by his newly gained power, he also fired all foreign language teachers that weren't specialized in German, forcing all the students to learn German this way. Goldy, who hated Bukky (and the language he taught) since he began learning at the school, was disgruntled. His desire to help Fishy was even stronger now. During his compulsory lesson with Bukky, he kept looking at him, to check for signs of weakness. He found none. Bukky was stern and much stiffer than Fishy in terms of sense of humor. He also taught one of the most hated subjects ever. After the lesson, Goldy approached the teacher and asked:

-Sir, do you happen to know what happened to Mr Fishy? He left without saying a word..

-Fishy is on a leave, since Monday. He'll probably hand in his notice of resignation when he returns, because he told me he was tired of teaching. He wanted to retire early. - Bukky said all that without even blinking an eye. - ..And there isn't much I can tell you about his whereabouts, who knows where he may be, after all. Now, get back to whatever you were doing. Oktober is coming. Finally some rest from all that Wörk.

Goldy knew exactly how dishonest Bukky was being, though he was aware he'd fall for his teacher's lies if he hadn't known better. But he had no idea on how to save Fishy, and at this point he had no way of knowing his exact location. All he was aware of was that Fishy had been taken west of the school, clearly visible during the chase last week. But that wasn't accurate enough. Without any high hopes, he put on his jacket and went for a walk on the City's west side.
After a few hours of tireless walking, Goldy was about to go home, but still stood strong, at least until some round-shaped thing, thrown from somewhere above, hit his ankle, causing him to trip and fall to the ground. When he got up, he picked up the unfortunate projectile. It turned out to be an undercooked potato. It had a word scratched onto it: "WEED". The only building it could've been thrown off was the abandoned engine factory..
Having marked a circle on the city's map, Goldy knew what to do from now on.