Beach

"Ayy, I've been *uckin' *oes and poppin' pillies
Man, I feel just like a rockstar (star)"

The radio stops, I turn to look and see a gorgeous girl standing there with a bucket.

"I'm getting you back for that prank you pulled on me." She grins and steps closer.

"Wha-," I'm cut off when I feel cold water on my whole body.

I take off my glasses and hear a gasp, I turn to see the mystery girl's put her hands to her mouth and run off.
Well so much for sorry's. Now I have to leave, I didn't bring extra clothes, and I'm at the beach. How dumb.

Gathering my things, I see the mystery girl walk towards me again.

"Here you go, I'm so sorry I thought you were my friend." She hands me a towel and stands there smiling.

"Its ok, but why did you want to dump water on your friend?" I ask while dabbling the towel on my wet clothes.

Sitting down next to me she answers,
" Well that chick barged in my bunk and threw a pale of ice water on me."

"Bunk? Like y'all share a bunk?" She laughs and takes off her glasses. Ok?

"You don't recognize me?"
I shake my head no, and she starts singing.

"Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head
Flex, time to impress
Come and climb in my bed
Don't be shy, do your thing
It's all in my head, yeah"

"Still nothing?" She asks while drinking her water.

"Well I have heard that song on the radio....but what does that have to do with you?" She laughs again uncontrollably.

"I'm one of the people that sings in the song..... I'm in the girl group Fifth Harmony." I laugh.

"Oh that's why, Well I'm sorry I'm just very clueless to everything."

"Well I'm Y/n nice to meet you......"

"--------- my name's-----------"

"Ok, well I better get going ---------, I hope I get to see you again?" She nods and hands me her phone.

I type in my number with the contact under Y/n😉.

A/n~

New story! The mystery girl is one of four of the girls of Fifth harmony. I'm just gonna leave it a mystery for a while with the ---------- I'll reveal it in a while. But try to guess.