Chapter 26

Isis Point Of View 💕

------------------------------

"Ray I don't know how much of his bullshit I can handle , he got out of the pin doing all the wrong shit " I was talking to Rachel and Simone and cleaning up after GiGi, Thy is with his uncle Brian fishing .

"Have you talked to him bout this yet Ice ?" Simone responded walking in bouncing my sick baby .

"All the damn time , he just don't know when to be a man for once in his life , I swear if these won't his kids I wouldn't be here like Tf ?" I grabbed GiGi and sat her in her rocker . She was getting sleepy and I didn't wanna hear all that whining from one child

"What you need is a day out with your girls , show him you can act a fool to , haven't yo ass ever watch 2 can play that game ?" She say back and turned on the tv

"I don't even care anymore . I mean like of course I care but he just better know..."

"Know what ?" He threw his keys on the table , I chuckled and looked him dead in his eyes to see if I found something , after 5 minutes I did . Guilt.

"That I won't be here for to long" I got up and went in my room and just laid . I plugged in some headphones and played Pet Saga . A tear dropped on my phone screen , a tear I didn't even know I had . When I seen that I just started bawling , I can't take this shit anymore .

Kings Point Of View 💯

------------------------------

I walked in on Isis talking to the girls about me and I just stood there. I know I've done some fucked up shit to her but I just can't stop . Kesha got some good pussy when Isis isn't tryna give none up . I don't wanna hurt her at a but I just can't leave it alone.

"Know what ?" I finally walked in, she just starred at me for 4 minutes like she was looking in my soul for answers an I just knew I was gonna break on the fifth minute I started looking at her with pleading and sorrow eyes .

"That I won't be here for to long" I've never heard those exact words leave her mouth , I thought'em but never heard it.

"Damn brother , you check yo self before you think of doing shit like this , your gonna loose her to another nigga her and yo kids smiling in another nigga face and they all calling him daddy, check ya self" Simone looked at me in disgust and and walked out

Rachel shook her head and started walking out " your letting a good one slip away" I locked the door behind them and picked up my baby girl and talked to her "daddy loosing mommy , what do I do ?" she smiled and started spitting but at the same time speaking gibberish "sshhhhhnbabswqa dada" I laughed and wiped her spit "yeah I think I should apologize to, gimme sugar" she made mouth into an 'O' shape and grabbed my face I kissed her , "I Love You Princess" she started rubbing her eyes and pouting I just started rocking her to sleep .

When she was out I took her to her room and laid her down in her crib and stated heading for my room. Isis was half way curled up when I walked in , I say next to her "Baby Im sorry , I just hope you can forgive me I didn't wanna hurt you" sighing and rubbing down my face I spoke the truth . How can I make this right if she can't hear me . So I shook her.

"Baby wake up" she moved my hand away "Isis Baby get we gotta talk"

"Talk about what King ? Me and you both know you've fucked and Im still here . You've been out all times of night and not coming home or like when you out with the 'boys' and you come home smelling like alcohol , weed and women's perfume . Or what about the time you came home smelling like straight ass and pussy , or the time if found your white tee covered in red lipstick or the time ....."