Chapter 25

"King don't drop my baby !" I yelled . He was tossing her in the air while I was watching from the kitchen .

"Our baby, and I'm not gonna drop her damn Isis relax" I huffed. Me and King been arguing since after the third day he was released from prison . He's been home for two weeks now . I can't stand to argue with him but it's little shit he does to piss me off .

"Food is ready "

"You making my plate ?"

"It's already made just come eat please and bring my babies " he grabbed the kids and say them in there high chair . He watched me as I fed them .

"What ?" Gioia grabbed her little baby fork I got her and started banging it on the table of the high chair . "Stop Gigi"

"Nothing , I can't just admire my girl ?" I smiled . Our relationship is bipolar .

"Eat your food babe, you do sleep with me, you have all night to admire me" he got up and walked to the fridge

"Not tonight . The guys and I have to do something tonight" I sighed and started eating my food . .

Once the kids was finished I grabbed them and went upstairs . We said nothing else at dinner . Yeah I had an attitude , only time I see him is afternoon , morning & about 4 in the morning when I get up to pee . This is really annoying . I gave the kids a bath and put them to bed , then took my shower and went downstairs to clean up . I walked past King , who was texting away on his phone on the couch .

"Babe" I ignored and put the dishes on the dishwasher .

"Bae." I started it and grabbed the dis rag for the counters and table . I heard him get up and travel to the kitchen entrance

"Isis."

"What King damn !" I said pure anger came out "what the fuck is your attitude for man, you better calm that shit down . You lucky I don't hit females cause I would've been laid yo ass out next time I call to you that ass better answer" I huffed

"Your not my daddy, I damn sure ain't your little ass bitch and your not my owner , and you so ever lay a finger on me you going right back where your ass belong . King do not fuck with me , on god don't" I guess he got mad cause thing I know I was slammed up against the refrigerator

"Watch who the fuck your taking to girl , whatever I say goes , when you got children by me , I own you . Period. Understand ?" I looked away from him and rolled my eyes. He tried to kiss me and I turned my head again . "The hell off me King" he grabbed my face and forced his lips on mine and walked out the house .

I ran to my phone and called Simone she answered on the third ring "hello ?" She sound sleepy , I checked the time it was around 11 "Mone is Brian going out tonight ?" I heard ask him and a few seconds she told me no "Ard thanks baby love you goodnight"

I laughed to myself and dialed Rachel to ask if Royal was going out tonight and she told me hell nah he on punishment . Of course I laughed cause that nigga forever fucking up . I called everyone else and King lied . So I texted him .

' King your a fucking liar , where ever the fuck you are I hope you like it because Thats where that ass would be staying . That bitch you fucking with must be special for your ass to be running out of here every damn night like a lost child ! Fuck you King I literally don't wanna see your ass no more . Imma fuck you up when I see you and her . Hope your happy cause you just that home wrecker fuck up what you had here . Oh and seeing your kids is done for .' I locked my doors and put a pad lock on it and went upstairs and got in the bed .

I'm done with King and his fuck ups . This makes me think . All that arguing could've been to just get rid of me . Why didn't his ass just leave .