Chapter 23

"GiGi ! Sit that ass down !" its been 8 Months Now and Gigi and Thylan have been crawling all over the place . I picked her up and she started giggling

"Wassup mommas ?" All that came out her mouth was slob and jibberish . I smiled and kissed her slobbery lips

"I love you muchkins " I sat her down in her play pin while i went to got her baby food and sat it on her highchair and made me a plate of Chicken Shells -n- cheese and some greens .

I went and picked her up and sat her in the chair and then then my phone starts rigning .

"Hello ?"

"You have a collect call from 'Daddy' would you like to accept ?"

"Yes"

"Hey babygirl wyd ?"

"Feeding Gigi and eating myself"

"Where's Thylan ?"

"With his uncle and aunt . how you holdin up in there babe ?" I pouted

"Fix ya face ma , i can here it all in your voice . I'm alright . how you holdin it down ?"

"Well , you know it isn't easy . but I made sure nothing was missing , your money was getting properly made , and i have it all stashed up no worry bout where . ya baby got this !"

"Yeah yeah yeah . so what you think you a trap goddess now ?" he laughed

"well I gotta be , if im not then who is ?"

"You right . lemme speak to G"

I put the phone to her ear and she did a high pitch laugh and started banging her spoon on her high chair table .

"Happy to speak to daddy huh ?" I laughed . i have no idea what he was sayin to her but she was laughing the whole time .

"What are you sayin to her ?"

"if your name ain't Gigi then its none of your business " he chuckled

"nigga fuck you" I laughed

"I miss that laugh . i miss home "

" King don't do that "

"Do what ?"

"King.."

"Ard bae i hear you" I heard him sniff

"Baby are you crying ?"

"I miss my babies birth isis , hearing her voice , the shit hurt"

"Baby calm down , its not like you can change the rules . "

"Isis that shit don't mean nun . i wasn't there to cut the umbilical cord , to hold her, yo that shit is ..... crazy . "

"Baby.... I gotta go . Gigi is crying . call me tonight ?"

"Yeah . I love Yall . kiss her for me ?"

"We love you to" I hung up and blew out a breath

"Daddy is really Hurt G-Monkey"

She started pouting . i picked her up amd kissed all over her face . i took her out her dirty clothes and washed her up and washed her little girls . i dried her off and laid her on my bed .

I put bay lotion on her and put on her purple batman pajamas and Brushed her down . and kissed her little pink lips .

"okay are you going to let mommy shower ?" she started laughing in my face . "You know what little girl ?" i picked her up and placed her in her crib .

I hopped in a 20 minute shower and dried off  . i put on my undergarments and matched my baby , I put my black tight shorts on with my all yellow T-shirt on with a black bat on the front .

i put my hair up and walked in my room to see Gioia On my floor chewing on my brand new necklace and all my clothes out of the bag

"Gigi ! " she giggled . i cleaned everything up and laid in bed with my baby . in just a few minutes we were out .