Maknaes.

LULU POV

SATURDAY:

School was super weird yesterday, in RE I felt like Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung just kept asking for my attention.

And all of them are legit on a different table, so they made a lot of noise while trying to gain my attention.

Surprisingly Blackpink weren't even in as well.

I was putting all my stuff inside the moving van and when I was done, I threw myself in the couch.

I obviously left some relevant things behind because my mum meant that we were putting our stuff in the house on that day not actually moving in.

Just when I thought I was able to take a nap the doorbell rings.

"Ugh..." I groaned and got up from my comfortable position that I'm not going to remember when I get back.

I walked towards the door and the doorbell just kept ringing,"IM COMING!" I yelled and the ringing stopped immediately.

I opened my door to see the maknae line smiling cheekily at me.

"Why are you all here?" I asked already boredly knowing that at some point they would make so much noise.

"We wanted to help you." Taehyung said and the others nodded.

"Isn't it a little too late, I already packed all my stuff and put it into the moving van..." I said to them, they all looked at eachother and nudged Jungkook.

"Oh, urm...we want to teach you how to fish." Jungkook randomly spoke making Taehyung and Jimin give him a disappointed look.

"I don't really like fish." I said getting tired of just standing there.

"You know what, just come in I don't want to stand up anymore my legs have feelings too." I opened the door wider for them to get in and the three of them all pushed and shoved each other until they were all shoved in the opening and there was probably no way of getting out.

I shook my head at their silliness and grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled him in since he was in the middle and it would be way easier.

I saw Jungkook smirk at the other two boys while they grimaced at him.

I sat down on the couch Jungkook and Taehyung taking the spaces next to me and Jimin sitting right in front.

"So...what do you want to help me with?" I asked them. That's when Jimin said something that intrigued me,"We will help you with shopping and we will buy the clothes that you like."

"I like that idea..." I said with a smile on my face I told them to wait downstairs as I got ready.

" I said with a smile on my face I told them to wait downstairs as I got ready