Problem 5: Kyotsuki, The Innocent Girl from Future

Tsuna's POV:

Quite.. Embbarasing.. "Oi, Dame-Tsuna.." Reborn suddenly said and I went to him and said "What is it now..?" "Her name is Kyotsuki.." he said and looked at the brunette girl who just fell on me earlier. She was blushing though while I was looking at her. I then confronted her and said "Sorry if I had to push you earlier.." "I-it's fine~ I don't mind at all~" she said while waving her hands then added "I'm sorry again for falling from you earlier.." "Naaahh~ It's fine.. I don't mind.." was my reply. Reborn then jump on my head and suddenly asked her "Where are you from..?" "*SFX: Unknown Brunette Girl known as Kyotsuki* Hu-huh..? *blinked twice*" "In what era are you from..?" "E-eh..? Era..?" I nonchalantly asked.

Reborn then kicked my face and said "You really are no good.. Can't you think..?" "Of course I can!" I shouted at Reborn but our argument were cut when the brunet girl from earlier looked down to her hands and said "I'm 27 years from the future.." "27 years..?" Reborn questioned. She nodded and then added "I must've accidentally pressed the 'Time Jumper'..". Huh..? Time Jumper..? "And it's this wrist watch.." she said and revealed a weird looking watch.

I jump it surprisement while leaving Reborn curious. When he was about to ask this 'Kyotsuki' girl, she suddenly collapsed. "Dame-Tsuna.. Take her home with you.." "HHIIIIIEEEEEEE~!! Why me and Why take her at my HOUSE!?" "I still have alot of questions prepared for her.." "BU-BUT---!" "Say some lame excuse.. I'll shoot you.." "HHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE~!!! Alright! ALRIGHT!!" I said (or maybe squeeled in fear?) and carried her bridal style.

______________________________________________________

Kyotsuki's POV:

Where am I..?

Okaa-san..? Where am I..?

I'm Scared..

Okaa-san..

"O-okaa-san.." I moaned to myself as I came back to reality. Waaahh.. I'm on a bed, my--- Chotto.. This isn't my bed.. SHIMATTA!! That brunet boy from earlier took me at his house and I think he'll---! No!! I won't let that happened!! Wa-wait.. That baby from earlier called that boy Dame-Tsuna. Is he the boy.. who.. Ho-hold on.. Guess you readers can't catch up with me, huh? Well, I'll tell you this, My information may be insufficient but it'll help you guys up..

My name's Sasagawa Kyotsuki, 14 years old, daughter of Sasagawa Kyoko and (I hate to say it because I dispite him so MUCH) Mochida Ken. I uses my mother's last name because I don't want to hold that perverted father's name. Anyways, I came here to the present time of my mother to change time itself.. And I know you're with me now..

"You ok, now..?" a mysterious boy's voice name asked coming from my front. I quickly looked at him just to see the brunet I fell on, known to be Dame-Tsuna, and I think my target itself. Later, he handed me a glass of water. I thank him for that. As silence went into the air, he suddnely spoke up "I'm sorry to ask it again.. But.. What's you're name again..?" "Ahh.. Sa-- (NO! I must hide my IDENTITY) Sakamoto Kyotsuki.. And.. I'm the daughter of you're friend.. 2 years from now.." I lied.

Later he looked curious at me and said "2 years..? So, you're telling me that I'll meet someone 2 years from now..?" "Yeah.. and.. I'm very sure that my mom was.. you're friend.." I said as I try to hide it from him. He mimickly understand me and said "Anyways, Reborn want to talk to you about those stuff and Okaa-san would love to meet you downstairs.. plus dinner is ready.." and then helped me get up. He escorted me to the Dining Room.

He's kind at me.. Or maybe that's just his mask to hide up his true intention..? "A-ah~! Tsu-kun! Is that the girl Reborn was talking about??" an elder girl that was actually the brunet boys name asked. Reborn then smirked and said "Yes maman and her name's Sakamoto Kyotsuki.. She's my cousin.." "Ye-yeah.." the brunet boy then supported. Ahhh.. I see now.. So he is the boy I'm looking for.

Anyways, I had dinner with him and his family. It was quite fun. After dinner, I then went to his room again and discuss something to them. digging into my informations huh..? I do hope this Reborn isn't the Reborn I met in the future who read peoples thoughts.. "Tell us something about your family.." Reborn started. I then took a deep breath and said:

"I'm Sakamoto Kyotsuki.. I'm 14 years old and I'm the daugther of.. Mo- (Shit.. guess I don't have any choice but to choose him) Mochida Ken.. He and my Mother were very Lovey-Dovey at first but.. They started fighting when I was 5. I don't get it, but I'd prefer my mother more that him because.. he.."

I suddenly stopped as tears started flowing to my eyes. It's too terrifying to remember, AND that's the reason why I hated boys and him.. Anyways, Reborn suddenly kicked 'Tsuna' on his head and said "Comfort her, Dame-Tsuna.." "A-AW~!! Wh----!" he suddenly posed as he saw me cry. And as the baby said, he suddenly hugged me. He's so warm.. "Don't tell me.. Mochida.. touched you..?" he questioned as he looked quite shocked.

All I did was cry on his shoulders. HE's a BITCH! GOOD-FOR-NOTHING FATHER! ASSHOLE! I know I'm a good child but.. GOD! I hate him the MOST!!! Anyways, All I did was to shout in my head and at the same time, mumur it to him. I felt his hand brushing to my head. He's so warm.. He's like the spring where the skies looks beautiful. It went on till he carried me bridal style to a certain bed. I then looked at him with my teary eyes and he suddenly smiled at me. He suddenly kissed my forehead and whispered "Daijoubun.. Everythings gonna be alright.. Kyotsuki-chan.." "Ariga.. tou.. Tsu-Tsuna.. Tsuna-kun.." I whispered back and smiled at him.

I don't know why but, he reached my kokoro. He's like my knight in shinning armor. He then smiled at me and said "I forgot to tell you.. the name's Sawada Tsunayoshi..".

"Aaaahh.. Sawada, huh..? Hm.. Oyasumi Nasai.. Sawada-kun.."

>>>To Be CONTINUED<<<

Coming Up Next to Problem 6: Kyotsuki, Meet my TOMODACHI~

"AAAHHHHHHH~!!! GOMEN NEE, SAWADA-KUN IF I SLEPT ON YOUR BED LAST NIGHT!!"  Kyotsuki apologized.

"Who's SHE, Jyuudaime??" Hayato hissed.

"Nice to me you, Kyotsuki-chan~" Kyoko greeted.

"Nice to meet you too.. Past Okaa-san~"