Problem 15.2: Sorry for Falling

Tsuna's POV:

"Tsuna-kun! Let's try that ride next, nee?" Kyoko-chan jollily spoke as she bumped cars with me. I could only smile back and nod replying "Sure! You can pick out our next ride..". I saw her beamed before nodding. Just as that, I saw a glimpse familiar from my sight. I could internally sigh as to the fact that I really couldn't stop worrying about Kyotsuki and Enma-kun doing here with us.. And if not coincidentally here, it must be Reborn's doing.

Just as we're done with the bumper cars, Kyoko wanted us to go straight to the Ferris Wheel, since it was already noon when we got off of the Bumper Cars.

Kyotsuki's POV:

"Ah! There they're heading, Uncle Enma!" I panicked as we were enjoying cotton candies while we were waiting for them hours ago. Uncle Enma only blinked and just.. dragged me with him towards where Okaa-san and Tsuna would be. I find it strange that once he intertwined his hands to mine, it magically sends off a weird crazy vibe within me. I tried to brush it off as we pretended to be one of the crowds and got in after Okaa-san and Tsuna's ride.

As the ride goes, I watched the scenery from down below us up until to the point that I nearly forgotten my actual objective. I was actually ready to check them out right above us when I was suddenly caught off guard to the scenery right behind me. I never knew why but as I stare at him, I found something worth noticing. The way the orange lights of the sun and the skies keeps him more breath taking, and to realise that it only just him who's with me and him who should I not have this much emotions.. I can't help but to advert away and mumble an apology.

"E-eeh? Why?" he asked worriedly as I tried to diverge the awkwardness within me, jollily chirping "I'm Sure Okaa-san and Uncle Tsuna-san are right there confessing to each other, nee?". I saw how his eyes reflected pain and much worse was how he mumbled the next thing he spoke up on. I wanted to find it out myself, but my tongue got tied that I could only look at the ride Okaa-san and Uncle Tsuna-san rode on.

I can't help it.. My mind kept on repeating our main objective and yet.. I just wanted to hug(?) Uncle Enma all of the sudden. To realise the fact that he did helped me out all the way here, I found out to myself that Uncle Enma must've felt useless in this whole trip. After we left the Ferris Wheel, all we did was watch Okaa-san and Uncle Tsuna-san from afar. We watched them leave the amusement park... holding hands.

Wait...

.

.

.

What..?

"Hey- Hey- Look at that, Uncle Enma..!" I squealed silently and thug onto his sleeve. I heard him hum and then reply "Yeah.. I can see that.". I could only wobble him in joy as we got near to the Residential Street. We've waited for them to drift apart until we've decided to stay at the nearby playground. "Today's a complete success, don't you think so, Uncle Enma?" I hummed joyously as I began to swing myself on the swing. Uncle Enma then sat beside the other swing and nodded replying "Sure it is..".

We've waited till the sky began to turn pinkish orange, a beautiful sight to look up on. "Say... Kyotsuki.." Uncle Enma began, "While we were at the Ferris Wheel.. Why were you.. staring at me?" "Huh?" I had to ask again since that last sentences were very blurry for me. My eyes remained glued on him as he was facing the other way, somehow anxious looking. Slowly, he breathe out mumbling "I said.. Why were you staring?". I had to think twice about what he said until I remembered the magical incident in my life.

But why with him? It shouldn't be that way right? right? "O-oh.. I was... Looking at the Sunset. Don't worry, hehe~" I reasoned casually to hide the fact that I did looked at his way. He had this skeptical look on his features until he slowly stood up informing "I'll be heading home.. You should head back too. Tsuna-kun might figure out soon.". After that, he did left me.. and had me feel.. aching.