Problem 13: Enma-kun should know..!

Tsuna's POV:

Gaining my consciousness, I looked around my room. Kyotsuki wasn't here. "Where did Kyotsuki-chan go?" Strange.. "You've been down for 3 hours.. And Kyotsuki must've encountered Enma by now.." Reborn informed and sip his espresso. She what!? "She went to meet Enma-kun alone!?" I hysterically asked, earning a look at Reborn that clearly says 'Isn't that OBVUOUS?'. I felt like going but I got stopped by Reborn asking me "Where do you think you're going, Dame-Tsuna?" "Kyotsuki-chan might be..!" I reasoned till I thought Why would she be in danger if she has Enma-kun with her?

I saw Reborn smirk and this means something.. Something Dubious.

_____________________________________________________

Kyotsuki's POV:

30 minutes had passed yet Uncle Enma didn't went down. Strange.. Looking around for more, I saw a family picture. I recognize the boy to be Uncle Enma and the others seems to be his family. I felt warmth by just looking at it till I felt like this is extremely awkward right now. Setting it down, I heard a creaking sound. Looking for the source, I was surprise to see Uncle Enma bushing saying "I wa-wasn't eavesdropping you or a-any-anything..!" He's too obvious!

Letting that aside I smiled at him but then looked at him worryingly. He gave me a questioning look as I ask to end this weird feelings "May we discuss what I came here for..?" "Su.. Sure.. Please take a sit.." he answered with a very low pitch. Sitting across him, I started of "One thing first.." stop halfway. I saw him tensed as I try to calm him off asking one of the stupidest question that was very obvious to even answer "Kozato-kun, may I call you Enma-kun from now on..?" "E-eeh? I do-don't mi-mind.." he replied scratching his right cheek with his right index finger. He looks.. "Okay.. Here's the big deal.."

______________________________________________________

Enma's POV:

"Okay.. Here's the big deal.." Kyotsuki started off with full determination. I kept my mouth shut and look straight at her eyes. 5 minute silence began between us. Butterflies started circling my stomach but I tried to calm it down, which was a fail. She sees through me and worryingly asking "So-sorry.. I made it a b-bit aw-awkward fo-for both o-of us..!" "I-it's okay.. Really.. You we-were saying..?" I asked and felt my face warm up. She had calmed and took a deep breath.